Kate~ 2014 foal watch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol she keeps me very busy with stall duties
default_smile.png
Her ph was 6.8-7.2 again... hope it will continue to drop!

Hi everyone...iv had Kate up on the laptop constantly since Last Friday...shes in the kitchen while im preparing the food even waiting in the bedroom while I shower hmmmm...come on Kate PLEASE.. I need my life back lol
default_frusty.gif

Testing 6.4 - 6.8 this morning!!!

Hi Linda, great to hear from you again - hope you are going to join us for the 2014 foaling season! Can we have some news about your gorgeous little chips please? How have you coped through this awful winter we are having?

As for the naughty Kate - well lets hope that this drop in her ph means that we will be seeing some ACTION very soon!!!!
default_yes.gif
default_impatient.jpg
default_poke.gif

Hi Anna...all my little ones are doing well thanks the winter is just awful soooo wetttt hmmm...the ponies don't really mind..they spend most of the day chasing each other around and getting covered in mud as well as churning up the paddocks!!.. the girls have theyr own paddock now the boys are together so great company for eachother..it will all grow back in the summer if we have one!!..Im starting to long rein little boy hes coming on really well..havnt decided why yet lol but its good to do something with him keep his mind ticking over I guess..hes way to small to be a riding pony and iv not really got anywhere to drive him the country lanes here just way to dangerous although I do see a few big horses being driven through now n then..i just don't get the same respect as they do from arrogant car drivers..i don't think they reaise hes a pony until its too late..I saw your expecting a few so will deff be following and looking forward to seeing your new additions..take care in this awful winter see you soon xxx

Kate certainly looking more restless than usual??????????????

Last night was a bit crazy she wanted out of her stall was acting insane! This am her udder is THE foaling udder , testing 6.0 and her V is angry red. I do believe we will have a foal tonight!!

Now that is an udder of a mare very very close to foaling!! Good luck Holly!

Praying for a safe and uneventful foaling of a healthy little one -- safely on the ground! Keep us posted!

What were you doing in there Holly (there were two of you - I mean there was a second person with you, not that there were two of YOU!!) It looked as though you were collecting something from the ground under Kate's tummy. Of course you could have been doing a milk check I suppose, not easy to tell from the camera angle and where Kate was standing??

Hope all is ok?

Back