Kansas ASPC Breeders Need help locating

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
I received an email this morning which I will paste below from Mark Horton who is trying to track down a Kansas ASPC breeder. If anyone could please help Mark out, please email him at [email protected] Thank you.

Hey Sheryl,

Looks like you are having some awesome babies. We have been busy here getting ready for the show season. I am trying to track down a breeder that once resided in Kansas. They had some really nice ponies although have not been members of the AMHR/ASPC since 2001. I know you have allot of contacts and might know someone who bought or owned a pony they bred. We found a really nice 10 yr old gelding that we want to buy for our grand daughter. He and a parent need to be dna'd in order to obtain National Show Pony status. Can you take a look at the contact information pasted below and see if you know the where abouts of the couple or either of the ponies.

Thanks for the help.

I had this contact information and a phone number from the office in Morton although it has been disconnected.

Thanks

Mark

Gelding we are looking at Foaled April 28, 1999

Sire - Knights Golden Boy Reg. No. 139491A

Dam - Pearls Dash-O-Nutmeg Reg. No. 146004A.

The owner & breeder of the Dam was

Reta Hutson Her husbands name is Edward.

Route #1, Box 92

Pleasanton, KS 66075

I found an active account on My Life with the same address. She is 77 years old. I sent her an email although no return yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don Chegwidden might know them and if they are still around. His contact info is on his website at www.chegkimponies.com

Lewella

Back