Just wondering~~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Julie...its all in the way the hubbys are trained :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: , just joking!!! Did you get my email?? I actually met my hubby Bob, 38 years ago at a horse show...we were COMPLETE opposites, I had gaited saddlebreds and arabians, nice and very refined, and he had draft horses and foundation quarter horses. He made a rude comment about "english" type horses and well..you really dont want to know what I told him about quarter horses and drafts. :bgrin :eek: We've been married 37 years and still have alot of horses..just really downsized in the actual size (drafts to minis :eek: ) Teri, Nik, and Shannon..just thought I would let you know I just got home a little bit ago, with our nigerian dwarf billy, his name is BooBoo, hes a sweetheart..white and black, with ice blue eyes, longer hair...and we will probably end up taking Cosmo too :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Ce
Congratulations on you new addition (s).... no i guess i cant complain we have a space issue right now, i usually get my way, i still have that feeling like when you were little asking your parents if you can have that puppy
default_rolleyes.gif
: i did get your email and i did email back.....julie

Here are a few of our "kids". These are the goats . My pictures are not coming out very clear ..I think my camera is slowly dying on me. This first pic is Goatie, the little goat that was delivered to my backyard by a goat fairy. :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:
Goaitieredo.jpg
Anne12weeksoldredo.jpg
THis is Annie, the next is just a pic of a few of them, and the following, Is of the Nigerian blue eyed dwarf I came home with today.
thegoatsredo.jpg
BillyBooBoo.JPGredo.jpg
Following the goats is a pic of our 36 year old arabian,Nazarian. (we have had him since hes been a baby) and one of our national show horses
BeautyandNatzi2redo.jpg
(arabxsaddlebred ) Thats it for now. I will try to post some more of the "kids tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Julie...its all in the way the hubbys are trained :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: , just joking!!! Did you get my email?? I actually met my hubby Bob, 38 years ago at a horse show...we were COMPLETE opposites, I had gaited saddlebreds and arabians, nice and very refined, and he had draft horses and foundation quarter horses. He made a rude comment about "english" type horses and well..you really dont want to know what I told him about quarter horses and drafts. :bgrin :eek: We've been married 37 years and still have alot of horses..just really downsized in the actual size (drafts to minis :eek: ) Teri, Nik, and Shannon..just thought I would let you know I just got home a little bit ago, with our nigerian dwarf billy, his name is BooBoo, hes a sweetheart..white and black, with ice blue eyes, longer hair...and we will probably end up taking Cosmo too :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Ce
Congratulations on you new addition (s).... no i guess i cant complain we have a space issue right now, i usually get my way, i still have that feeling like when you were little asking your parents if you can have that puppy
default_rolleyes.gif
: i did get your email and i did email back.....julie
p.s. what a love story
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

I love the pics & lists of everyones other Critters
default_yes.gif
:

Ce, your goat family is cute
default_wub.png
: Can't wait to see the Blue Eyed guy.

Here is list and some pics of the rest of my family.....

Donkey & Goat family ~

MVC-001E-5.jpg

Brick....my Rooster (also have 3 Hens...not pictured)

MVC-013E.jpg

"Tom" the Turkey
default_rolleyes.gif
:

tommy.jpg

"Hope" Our SharPei/Rott (blend) she is a Sweety
default_wub.png
:

Petey.jpg

Reefer

prettything.jpg

Sugar

MVC-003E-4.jpg

Kimberly

MVC-020E-5.jpg

Ozzy...a bit on the "Wild Side"

MVC-007E-7.jpg

Kohler ....she is a very old/frail Kitty

MVC-002E-3.jpg

Barney .... he was found in a barn

MVC-004E-7.jpg

Gray ....a "wild" Feral..isn't he gorgeous
default_smile.png

MVC-006E-4.jpg

We also have 2 Betta's ... a Koi pond & a bunch of Hamsters ....

it's never a dull moment
default_wink.png
:

I love the pic of HOPE she is a cutie and I am a cat person I love the kittie pics!!!

I tried last week to load my pics from the camera, but it didn't work so I still have no pics to show :no: .

Honest i'm not lying!!!

I am so enjoying everyone elses pictures
default_yes.gif
: .

These are so much fun. I think we should keep this topic going for awhile
default_yes.gif
: (maybe that will give me more time to get all my babies' pics together too
default_rolleyes.gif
: )

Teri (JumpinJack - hope I got your name right
default_wink.png
: ), Kimberly (the cat in the pan)... how perfect is that?
default_smile.png
Soooo typically "cat"!!

I love the pic of HOPE she is a cutie and I am a cat person I love the kittie pics!!!I tried last week to load my pics from the camera, but it didn't work so I still have no pics to show :no: .

Honest i'm not lying!!!

I am so enjoying everyone elses pictures
default_yes.gif
: .
These are so much fun. I think we should keep this topic going for awhile
default_yes.gif
: (maybe that will give me more time to get all my babies' pics together too
default_rolleyes.gif
: )
Teri (JumpinJack - hope I got your name right
default_wink.png
: ), Kimberly (the cat in the pan)... how perfect is that?
default_smile.png
Soooo typically "cat"!!
Hope is always SOOOOO Happy
default_yes.gif
: she loves people
default_wub.png
:

Kimie is a NUT
default_wacko.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

she loves that pan
default_rolleyes.gif
: it's her's !!! No other feline wants it
default_smile.png

Hey..if you need help posting pics let me know....I'll gladly help. Just ask... any of us can
default_yes.gif
: It took us all extra education too. LOL...I think it was "Bluerocket" that helped me after much frustration.

This is a great thread. I want goats so badly, I would like a couple of fainters, just for pets. Yes, that's what I'd love to have. These pictures are all so neat to see. Keep them coming, please.

Angelica, adorable pictures. Please tell me about ZEPP!! I love the picture!! He/she is adorable, as are all of your critters (some of the names/pets look familiar so you must have a relative on here as well... lol). I still need to post pictures of my crew here, but my baby donkeys are on the "babies" page
default_smile.png

Thanks for sharing! :aktion033:

Angelica, adorable pictures. Please tell me about ZEPP!! I love the picture!! He/she is adorable, as are all of your critters (some of the names/pets look familiar so you must have a relative on here as well... lol). I still need to post pictures of my crew here, but my baby donkeys are on the "babies" page
default_smile.png

Thanks for sharing! :aktion033:
Yes Tammy...Angelica is mine :no: J/K Angelica :bgrin

She has been raised with Donkeys and a bunch of other Critters as you can see
default_yes.gif
:

Some of them she posted are at her Dad's house.

I am sure once she reads this she'll tell you ALL about Zepp....LOL...he is quite the clown.

Ok, now I can show off my new girls. A few days ago, Nate told me that if I'd downsize a little more on donkeys and horses, which I want to do anyway, hard to do but we really need to cut the work load, he said I could have a few fainters. I caught him on the internet looking for some!

So we looked and looked and found this farm only about 40 miles away from us. Yesterday we went and picked a few out. They are a little wild so I put them in a smaller holding pen so we can tame them down before they get put in a regular pasture. They are so curious but we think they like it here.

Here's Half N Half

GoatA07-1.jpg

and here's Toffee

GoatB07.jpg

and I have two young ones that aren't registered yet so I get to name them

First is a bl/wh girl, she hasn't got the horns, she has a real cute spot on her butt

GoatD07.jpg

and then this last one is in the front of the gang, she's got long hair and is like a bay and white

Goatg07.jpg

I tried to pick out ones that were best friends and still had the pretty color. It'll be fun to see how friendly I can get them. I thought all goats were friendly but she had alot of them and I don't think they got alot of one on one.

I think it'd be fun to have a Goat Forum too, theirs enough Goat People, it might be interesting???
default_yes.gif
:

Marnie ~ Congrats, cute little goats. We have fainting goats, pygmys, and now a Nigerian dwarf. I just took a few new pics of ours, So here they are
Bellaredo.jpg
This is Bella,she is 1/2 fainter and 1/2 pygmy.
AnnieandBellaJPG.jpg
This is Annie and Bella, Annie is a reg. fainting goat and a long hair.
AnnieandSabastianfaintinredo.jpg
This is Spencer, hes a reg. fainting goat
Goatieredo.jpg
This is Goatie, the one that started it all, and was left to us by the goat fairy.
default_wub.png
:
CoralandBooBoo-1.jpg
and this is my 3 yr old grandaughter and our reg.Nigerian dwarf, who has ice blue eyes. His name is BooBoo. He is the sweetest billy I have ever seen...and he has no odor :eek: :bgrin . I guess we are going to be adding a few more fainting and nigerian dwarfs to our little herd of goats.

Marnie there are a few good forums for goats..I chat on 2 of them. Corinne

Yes Tammy...Angelica is mine :no: J/K Angelica :bgrin

She has been raised with Donkeys and a bunch of other Critters as you can see
default_yes.gif
:

Some of them she posted are at her Dad's house.

I am sure once she reads this she'll tell you ALL about Zepp....LOL...he is quite the clown.
Well, I was thinking she just *had* to be yours
default_wink.png
: I was seein' double there on some of them thar' critters
default_wacko.png
: :bgrin

I hope to hear more about Zepp - gosh, he's so cute!
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]Wow, I'm still stuck on the 10 house cats too...lol[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Teri and Angelica, I DO love that picture of Wally. I'm glad Reefer is feeling better. Only my plumber friends would have a cat named Kohler...lol Again, I'm so glad that Tom made it through the last big floods. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Oh, I have one doe goat named Daisy too. She is spoiled rotten, a bully, and she thinks she's a dog most of the time! Here she is "visiting" with Magnolia (Maggie)...LOL![/SIZE]

MaggieDaisy.jpg

I think it'd be fun to have a Goat Forum too, theirs enough Goat People, it might be interesting???
default_yes.gif
:

There's a great goat forum at www.goatweb.com and click on the coffeeshop
default_smile.png

Jessi

[SIZE=12pt]Our goats are very friendly. My 3 grandkids (ages 3, 5, and 3) love to go in and play with the goats. We only have 2 with horns and they are only a few inches but they never use them, and they also are wrapped. I just posted some "better" pics of our goats, a few posts down..my 3 yr old grandaughter walks BooBoo (or any others) on a leash like a dog. BooBo is a nigerian dwarf and a billy, but a very calm and sweet billy. Fainting goats are actually MYOTONIC goats, they are smaller then the standard size goat, ours are all just a little bit bigger then our pygmys, they stand about 20"s. There called fainting goats because when they get excited or startled, there external muscles freeze for about 8-10 seconds, and then the goat falls to its side..like its fainted
default_wink.png
: it dont hurt the goat and they are wide awake when they faint. I have seen ours faint a few times. Angell ,my black lab, just has to be outside and walk up to Spencer and he faints. :eek: scares the bejeebers out of poor Angell and she comes running to get me
default_wub.png
: :bgrin There fainting is caused by a genetic disorder called myotonia congenita. I'm new to goats too, but I sure am learning.. thank god for friends!!! Would you all like me to add a forum to my website just for us..and our goats? So we can chit-chat about them. Corinne
[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
:no: Thanks Corinne, the poor fainting goats!!! They must be so scared when it happens. At least it doesn't last for long.

Are they noisey critters? They get along with donkeys or not?

Do they eat like a horse or donkey, just hay?

We have a horse friend with a pygmy black and white named Oreo! But her being a horse person she talks mainly about her horse. I think it is quite attached to her horse.

Neat!!!

Well, I do not have any donkeys, but I do have four nigerian dwarf goat withers and love them...

Here they be, Jasper and Henry, left to right, in the back and Leroy and George, left to right, in the front. Up on their house H built for them. It even has a deck! It's all been painted barn red now to match the horse houses
default_smile.png

11052004%20--%20014.jpg

Latest posts

Back