Just wondering...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joylee123

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if folks in the Kansas, Oklahoma area have recieved their Miniature Horse World magazine( June July issue) yet?? I recieved the Journal yesterday but have been having problems getting the World mailed out to me.

Thanks,

Joy

Anyone??
default_unsure.png

I'm in Nebraska and received both my Journal and World magazines last Wednesday or Thursday.

Jacki Loomis

I had problems getting my jan/feb issue at the end of March it still hadnt arrived so I emailed amha , first they said I wasnt a member so I quoted my membership number and then they said no problem we will send you out another copy , at the end of APRIL two of them turned up , its normal to arrive late as Im not in the US but not that late ! several people I know never recieved the xmas issue , Ive been a member for years and have never had problems before , the issues since have all arrived at the normal time

Joy I hadn't received mine either so I called last week. I asked them if they had had anyone else call in that hadn't received their's and they said no I was the first one. Apparently I'm not the only one that didn't get it. They sent it out the next day and I received it in 2 day's. So you might call them also....

Back