Just wanted to share

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckmini

Reaction score
My classic over gelding went Grand Champion under all 3 judges this past weekend (okay granted there was only 4 ponies in this division) BUT he's doing so much better behavior-wise than last summer! and he has a new harness (thanks to Herron Tack) so I can start working with him.

Oneka's Here Comes Trouble

077.jpg

thanks for letting me share!

I did see you at Waterloo but didn't see the gelding classes! Congratulations!

Thats very exciting .....He is stunning . And I would be proud of him too, its a great feeling , congradulations!
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations! And it doesn't matter how many were in his class as long as SOMEBODY else was! He looks to be a super guy and I suspect that you'll add lots and lots of blue ribbons to his collection. Ta, Shirlee

wow!! He looks awesome!! I haven't seen him since he was a baby, though I knew then that he had a lot of potential!!

Congratulations! He is a handsome boy for sure, and it looks like you are having tons of fun with him.

Chelsie- Congratulations he looks great! He has grown up to be one handsome boy. I am happy to hear you had a good show with him.

Hope to see you soon at a show.

Good luck on the driving. I tried starting my pony.........we are at a stand still as we need a few new harness parts
default_rolleyes.gif

I was thinking about going to the July show if I can find a way there and if he is looking ok.

Thanks guys!

Ashley- yeah I'm a little nervous about him breaking "things" as well, he's a sweet good boy, but he's just so over-reactive. But I've been stall-bridle-ing him and just lunging with the backpad and crupper (he's not a fan of that crupper) but so far so good!

Back