Just Wanted to share some pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
JimmyD002.jpg

JPF Jimmy Dolittle

KodaTrainingsml1.jpg

D/F Koda Bear

1Moondancer.jpg

Jasmine & Ariels 1/2 sister from breeding JPF Jimmy Dolittle and their Dam

APATCH.jpg

Jasmine and Jimmy second foal sister to Koda and Duckie

Jasmine1070608.jpg

D/F All That Jazz AKA Jasmine

Hope you enjoy

default_no.gif
Sorry to say I no longer own Patches or Moondancer. But I do still have Jimmy, Koda and Jasmine from the pics and of course Ariel and Duckie.

My daughter used to love telling people that the tree just don't branch. She tried to explain to them that Jimmy wasn't to be trusted after we bred him one year to Jasmine Ariel and thir Dam Dolly. We got 3 very nice foals and she would say that Moondancer was Jasmine & Ariels 1/2 sister but they were also her 1/2 aunt and that their two foals Dusty and Misty were Moondancers 1/2 sisters but she was their Aunt also.

WOW! that was tought to put into words

I will say though one of the best memories I have was watching Jimmy racing across the field with all three fillies right on his heels. He just couldn't run fast enough to get away from them but he got credit for trying. When he stopped they all three jumped him and beat him up. Wish I had a video so I could watch it over and over again.

Last edited by a moderator:
great horses and loved the story. gave me a chuckle.Jimmy is a great looking horse.

Thank you everyone. When I got my three main horses, Jimmy, Jasmine and Ariel I got horses that have major manes, forelocks and the mares have lots of tail and one other thing I love is thick long fetlocks. Of course that don't go in the shows but I just love the look of it. Of course I complain non-stop when I pick up a hoof to clean or trim it.

Literally the fetlock covers the flat of the hoof. Especially on Jimmy and Jasmine. Now Koda and Duckie have those same lovely manes, tails, forelocks and fetlocks.

Jimmy is the sweetest, gentlest horse I think I have ever handled. He has in the past been mistaken for a gelding. He has an awesome high knee action trot that he passes on to his foals. He also passes on that sweet temperament to his colts. The other thing he has passed on to his foals is a marking. He always leaves his mark in one way or another.

His son is the stallion now owned by Erin of Mooreacres out of Ariel. This year Chip produced an awesome colt for Erin and hopefully she will get the opportunity to show him next year so people will be able to see what Chip produces.

Now I just need to get Koda and Duckie trained to drive and I will be the proud owner of 4 driving horses. Jimmy drives but because he is a stallion places for him to drive are limited. Other than him Ariel drives. Once Koda is trained we could hitch him and Jimmy as a team and they would look so great together and they get along so great that they would be an awesome team.

Latest posts

Back