Just wanted to say Hi

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodnldy

Reaction score
I have been on here for a while now ,kinda sitting back and trying to learn. I have been a horse person all my life.(And I won't say excactly how long that has been
yes.gif
) We raised Appaloosa's for several years but we didn't do any showing. I thought I knew a little but boy have I found out how little it was.
yes.gif
My mom and i now have reg. mini's now.They have proven to be a total addiction(much to my husbands dismay).I am not terribly good with words so I won't usually say a lot. I am also a terrible typist and slow as well. I Think I know a few members and I hope I will get to meet others as well. I will post some pics when i get that part figured out.(lol) Later all

Cheryl/aka/woodnldy

Welcome to the Forum Cheryl! Don't feel that you cannot participate because you are not an excellent speller!

Hi Cheryl, Welcome and don't worry about your typing or not having a way with words..most of us don't expect perfectionism.....just have fun and learn. Mary

woodnldy said:
I have been on here for a while now ,kinda sitting back and trying to learn.  I have been a horse person all my life.(And I won't say excactly how long that has been
yes.gif
) We raised Appaloosa's for several years  but we didn't do any showing.  I thought I knew a little but boy have I found out how little it was.
yes.gif
My mom and i now have  reg. mini's now.They have proven to be a total addiction(much to my husbands dismay).I am not terribly good with words so I won't usually say a lot. I am also a terrible typist and slow as well.  I Think I know a few members and I hope I will get to meet others as well. I will post some pics when i get that part figured out.(lol)  Later all                                      Cheryl/aka/woodnldy

442161[/snapback]

Hi! We have kind of already be introduced
biggrin.gif
. But, welcome to the forum!

PS, and there is anything new with Cinder.
no.gif
unsure.gif

Hello & welcome to the posting side of the forum from the bluegrass state of Kentucky.

Welcome Cheryl from Michigan. Can't wait to see pics!

I am not terribly good with words so I won't usually say a lot.
I should really stick to this rule!
laugh.gif

Hi Cheryl, don't worry about not saying much, I'm always here to make up for any lack of words
smile.gif
And I promise I won't mention spellcheck!!! Welcome from Sunny England, where it is.........SUNNY!!!!

Welcome from central Texas.

saludando.gif
Welcome from beautiful East Tennessee...you will definately learn from this forum..lots of good info here.

yes.gif
And Thank You all!!

P.S. (How do you get spell check to work on here. I have it on my e-mail ??
wub.gif
)

saludando.gif
Hi Cheryl from NOrthern Michigan..don't worry about your "way with words thing", I had a stroke and you should hear me talk in person
yes.gif

Maxine

Back