Quantcast

Just wanted to say Hi

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

woodnldy

Reaction score
I have been on here for a while now ,kinda sitting back and trying to learn. I have been a horse person all my life.(And I won't say excactly how long that has been
) We raised Appaloosa's for several years but we didn't do any showing. I thought I knew a little but boy have I found out how little it was.
My mom and i now have reg. mini's now.They have proven to be a total addiction(much to my husbands dismay).I am not terribly good with words so I won't usually say a lot. I am also a terrible typist and slow as well. I Think I know a few members and I hope I will get to meet others as well. I will post some pics when i get that part figured out.(lol) Later all

Cheryl/aka/woodnldy

Mona

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum Cheryl! Don't feel that you cannot participate because you are not an excellent speller!

Buckskin gal

Reaction score
Hi Cheryl, Welcome and don't worry about your typing or not having a way with words..most of us don't expect perfectionism.....just have fun and learn. Mary

woodnldy said:
I have been on here for a while now ,kinda sitting back and trying to learn.  I have been a horse person all my life.(And I won't say excactly how long that has been
) We raised Appaloosa's for several years  but we didn't do any showing.  I thought I knew a little but boy have I found out how little it was.
My mom and i now have  reg. mini's now.They have proven to be a total addiction(much to my husbands dismay).I am not terribly good with words so I won't usually say a lot. I am also a terrible typist and slow as well.  I Think I know a few members and I hope I will get to meet others as well. I will post some pics when i get that part figured out.(lol)  Later all                                      Cheryl/aka/woodnldy

442161[/snapback]

_minihorses4ever_

Reaction score
Hi! We have kind of already be introduced
. But, welcome to the forum!

PS, and there is anything new with Cinder.

Cathy_H

Reaction score
Hello & welcome to the posting side of the forum from the bluegrass state of Kentucky.

Sonya

Reaction score
Welcome Cheryl from Michigan. Can't wait to see pics!

I am not terribly good with words so I won't usually say a lot.
I should really stick to this rule!

rabbitsfizz

Reaction score
Hi Cheryl, don't worry about not saying much, I'm always here to make up for any lack of words
And I promise I won't mention spellcheck!!! Welcome from Sunny England, where it is.........SUNNY!!!!

Tony

Reaction score
Welcome from central Texas.

zacharyfarms

Reaction score
Welcome from beautiful East Tennessee...you will definately learn from this forum..lots of good info here.

woodnldy

Reaction score
And Thank You all!!

P.S. (How do you get spell check to work on here. I have it on my e-mail ??
)

MInx

Reaction score
Hi Cheryl from NOrthern Michigan..don't worry about your "way with words thing", I had a stroke and you should hear me talk in person

Maxine

Latest posts