Just wanted to say hello and intraduce my self

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, I agree, Mike is very nice and his wife is lucky and I bet she is just as sweet and your Mini is lucky to have you both too!!

Oh come on now Mike, haha, your wife will discover this place sooner or later!! I see the potato chip theory is already taking effect! I just bought 'one' for a pet too when I got my first Mini.... that didnt last long either!

[SIZE=12pt]Thank-You for the compliments!
default_rolleyes.gif
I would have found this site and I know Michael could not keep it from me for long. Everyone is so helpful and nice; I appreciate everything. I will be on here a lot for help with Dandy. This is my first mini and I sure it's not the last! We are looking at a mare!
default_wink.png
She is beautiful!! Her name is Lily. Dandy and her would make some beautiful colts. I can't wait for that!!!
default_biggrin.png
Thanks Again!
[/SIZE]

Amanda

Hi, Mike and Amanda! It's Pat from Rosa Roca. I'm Dandy's breeder, and yes I did start him in harness training just before I sold him. He was a late two-year old and I drove him only three or four times, but he was doing great. The couple who bought him had experience driving, so they were going to take over his training. They both drove him before he left my training stable.

He will definitely need a refresher, though. I invite both of you to come to OKC and I'll show you everything you need to know about driving him and getting him going again. I'll even let you both take a free lesson with Las Vegas Lites WM, my good friend's multiple National Top Ten driving horse. You'll love Vegas! And, I have a couple of young horses in training that I'll show you so you'll know exactly what Dandy needs to get hitched again.

And, if you don't already have a cart and harness, I'll show you how to buy one to fit him.

COngratulations! Dandy is a great little boy. I'm glad he has a good home!

Pat ELder

Rosa Roca Training Stable

Oklahoma City, OK

Congratulations on your new Boy and Welcome to the Forum from Norman OK
default_saludando.gif
. I know you will love him and if you can do come up to Oklahoma and let Pat help you with Dandy. She is a wonderful trainer but must say I'm somewhat biased as she is my trainer and has done such a wonderful job with all my horses. She has either started or finished all my driving horses but my gelding Red Hot.

You will also love Vegas, he is such a wonderful boy to learn to drive with. He has handled all my grandchildren with loving care and has two more to go to teach to drive.

Pat will not have a lazy winter that is for sure as I have a rescue gelding that will be starting his driving training and then my granddaughter's new gelding will be going along with my new mare for finish work.

You won't have just Dandy for long as miniatures are like Cracker Jacks and Potato Chips you can't stop with just one.

WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF MINIATURES!!!!

Pat I am so glad to finally get in touch with you. A big thanks goes to Marty that told who and where to call. Dandy is a great little guy. He has fast become the joy of our life's. I cant want to get him back to driving. Long turn goal being have a team.

Mike

Welcome Mike and Amanda from Southeastern Pennsylvania! Congratulations on your new boy, what a nice surprise. I too am interested in driving my two minis. I have a trainer working with me and someday I would love to drive them as a pair, but singles first. I got into minis after a bad wreck on a full sized horse. I wanted a horse for my 50th birthday and found an excellent breeder that helped me pick my horses, she did an excellent job, we are well matched in personality. I have two leopard appy minis, I own one and share ownership with the breeder on the other boy. The breeder has become one of my best friends and I wouldn't trade this mini experience for the world. I am new to this forum too and just finding my way around. Best wishes with your new short horses. They are like potato chips, yum... I keep oogling my breeders 2008 babies. Lots of fun. enjoy!

Welcome you tow from Ohio !! Amanda your hubby sounds like he is very thoughtful and sweet. Wish mine had a clue sometimes but he doesnt argue with me too much about new horse purchases..LOL Congrats on your new addition and I am sure more to come..LOL Take care and Enjoy !!!

[SIZE=18pt]WELCOME FROM ONTARIO CANADA [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt] & CONGRATULATIONS [/SIZE]
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back