Just wanted to let everyone know....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrestigeMiniHorses

Reaction score
I know I haven't talked much to you all lately. I have been sorta lingering and staying busy. My doc appt that I told you all about was ok. Told me to take it easy and all that stuff. I am hoping to start going to some sort of therapy. I feel like it won't do much good. I say that only because I talk about what happened alot you know and I kinda feel like a therapist can't do anything. I was sent to Labor and Delivery the other night because I have had to deal with everything as far as mom's personal belongings. I swear I went through all the boxes and labeled them and helped load them. It was hard. I have had to tend to my own family and my very lazy sister and her gf. Its just not fair. They contribute to the messes and everything. So today I made her do the dishes and watch Lexi so I could get to the grocery store. We are almost done moving all of mom's things. My sis is moving to KY on Friday. So I will be left to handle everything else. My mother's family got so nasty with me that I decided to not even talk with them. They haven't called or anything. My dad and everyone has seemed to have forgotten that I am pregnant. At the hospital they told me I am overdoing it. I am stressed. Now it seems pretty clear that I am at risk for preterm labor. sighs..... I am hanging in there but not by much it seems..

Please take care of yourself. You are dealing with an awful lot right now.

Barbie

Kourtney, it sounds like you are doing too much, please take it easy, for your you and your baby. Your family is hurting, as are you. Do what you can, you can not do it all yourself. I know you think a therapist will not help, but maybe it would be worth a try? You need time, and only God knows how much time. In the mean time, take care of yourself, you ARE important, you ARE worth taking care of. Take care of your baby. And, take time, give everything time.

Please take care of yourself.

Definitely take it easy. The stress obviously hurts you and your baby and we cant have that. Everyone needs to realize this for pete sake. Sorry you are having trouble. A therapist would be someone else to talk to and they might have some ideas for you. It wouldn't hurt to try anyway. Hope all improves for you.

If you have a hospice in your area, talk to them.

They offer grief counseling and they break it down to losing a parent, losing a spouse, or losing a child. You will find that a counselor will be able to help, because you will find you are going through the same things that others are going through. You can talk out your feelings, and your group will have the same concerns, and even offer some solutions, or suggestions to help. I went through a six week session when I lost my first husband. At the time I wondered if it really helped that much, but later I realized it did. Good luck, and take care of that baby. It too is a tiny part of your mother, and is very important to you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back