Just wanted to give a BIG Thank you

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlesteppers

Reaction score
We are very impressed and thankful how compassionate they handled the Hurricane situation so far..Thank you ALL for your HARD work..a VERY special thank you to Allison!!

Just curious,,..has anybody heard from AMHR?
wacko.gif

As far as I know AMHR isn't doing anything. I'm not that surprized actually. Yah grant it Nationals is very close and are probably busy but I would think they could do something too. I applaud AMHA
aktion033.gif

I got the email from AMHA too. You are right! Super job! We should let them know when we are proud of them.
aktion033.gif

I applaud AMHA (as especially Alison), as well as its members, as well!
aktion033.gif

Kari

Sunraye Miniatures said:
As far as I know AMHR isn't doing anything. I'm not that surprized actually. Yah grant it Nationals is very close and are probably busy but I would think they could do something too. I applaud AMHA 
aktion033.gif

460350[/snapback]

I also thank AMHA for stepping up and making sure these and others are taken care of.
aktion033.gif

But to then turn on AMHR and say you are not surprized that they are not helping is very unfair.
no.gif
Have you spoke to anyone in the office??

I only ask because today Myself I called and spoke with Zona, who in turn had already contacted Dennis O'keefe the Pres . to ask what and how much they can do for the people and horses in La, Ms,and Al... So Just because some people do not come here to Lil Beginnings to annouce they are helping , give them a little more credit..
yes.gif

i have also heard from AMHR and they are referring all of their calls to cmhr and lone star etc. Everyone is doing what they can!! And alison is the most wonderful person to work with. She has worked tirelessly and is still working as i type this.

I am proud of you Alison and the AMHA. Glad to see AMHA involved in trying to rescue and help members in need. Thanks for the email and keeping members updated on whats going on with the rescue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank YOU all - could not have done it with your help. Also a big thanks to the AMHR and other groups for all of the phone calls they directed for us today - we really appreciate it. Many people would just google 'mini horse' and of course came up with all of us and just started calling. I got a lot of people that were very valuable resources that were steered to me from other locations!

HUGE thanks to ALL other horse breeds, groups and organizations that helped us out!

I am in awe of all Allison has co-ordinated and her tireless efforts at this time. The AMHA and she have been incredible. God will remember. Bless you all.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I think Alison deserves a BIG Award for her tireless efforts in coordinating all of this! Of course, I know these "rescues" are the result of many, many people working together. But, Alison....YOU pulled it all together!

aktion033.gif
wub.gif
aktion033.gif

More cheers and hugs for Alisson!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Dona said:
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif
  I think Alison deserves a BIG Award for her tireless efforts in coordinating all of this!  Of course, I know these "rescues" are the result of many, many people working together.  But, Alison....YOU pulled it all together!
aktion033.gif

wub.gif

aktion033.gif

460975[/snapback]

Latest posts

Back