Just thought I'd share

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AceyHorse

Reaction score
Just as all of you on the other side of the world are relishing removing those fluffy winter pjs, my boys are just getting growing theirs for winter.

I just thought I'd share a couple of pics I took this morning, its just starting to get a bit crisp here in the mornings now, but its so clear and beautiful I couldn' help snapping a few.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa303/A...paradise016.jpg

This is Hero, my gorgeous bay pinto, hes just so cheeky and clever, he is in training for harness at the moment

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa303/A...paradise021.jpg

And this is Ace, as you can see he is poking his tongue out at me because he wouldn't let me catch him this morning and therefore didn't have to do any work lol He is trained for harness but is still very green, I'm hoping to drive him at a few shows next season

(I also just had to add I am so proud of his forelock, its usually just a little bit of blond fluff and now its down past his eyes, very handsome lol)

So as for now my little horses have turned into teddy bears again for the winter. I always get a shock in spring when I clip them and find my show horses underneath all that hair
default_new_shocked.gif

Thanks for letting me share.

Anna

ps sorry if these photos don't work, just let me know and I'll try again, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also in the middle of Autumn here in Australia. I must say, it's my favourite time of year.

I actually LOVE the horses in their winter fur, it makes them extra cuddly!

Your horses are gorgeous and it's nice to see green grass. Hoping our grass comes back to life after the drought.

Thanks Maplegum, I know what you mean, there is nothing like fluffy cuddles in winter!
default_yes.gif
Yes all that green grass is a blessing and a curse as you can tell by their rather round bellys, lol. Best wishes for your grass though, you guys sure do have it tough over there when it comes to the rain, I wish I could give you some of ours... What part of Australia are you from?

Anna
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back