Just thought I'd share a few pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooreAcres

Reaction score
I was looking through a few of my CDs that I store all of my pictures on and came across some I'd thought I'd share...granted there not the best, but they show how my two boys have grown over the years.

Chip7.jpg

Chip in 2001 as a 3 month old, this was before I met him.

Chip-shaven.jpg

Chip in 2002, as a long yearling, I was in the process of buying him. We had just clipped him, and this is my LEAST favorite picture of him, LOL!

Chip.jpg

Chip in 2003, about two weeks after he had come home.

ChipandTango20.jpg

Chip in the summer of 2004. Would you look at how he filled out...Daryl (BigDogs & LittleHorses) might say he's "Ripped!"

Tango4.jpg

Tango in 2002, mere months before he became mine. This was the second time I've ever seen him.

Tango-winter2.jpg

Tango in the winter of 2003. This was his first winter at home and boy was that a winter to remember. We got 17 inches of snow that year...Tango is 28 inches tall, so you can only imagine.

Vacation200510.jpg

Tango in the winter of 2004. "What's that furry thing in my pasture?! Can't be my Tango, can it?!"

Thanks for letting me share...I'll keep looking and see if I can find some cuter ones. Erin
saludando.gif

You can see a really big change in them. They are both real cute with their braids & fuzzies
yes.gif
Thanks for sharing..

What handsome boys, you have every right to be a proud momma.

Ginny StP

Latest posts

Back