Just started the Marestare cams

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sugar is helping Mummy clean out her messy room! what a good girl... they are so CUTE with the manes braided! will be watching them tonight for you Tina.

Had them on all night..nothing out of their ordinary routine...maybe a little less bickering w/each other...I have so many screens up, thanks to Diane, they look like micro minis...I can barely see my soduko puzzle.

noticed that I haven't seen Sugar lay down at all tonight.... hmmmm
default_new_shocked.gif

It must be frustrating this waiting game for foals to be born ive got another 3months to wait but when thay get

close to foaling it must be so exciting.. I cant wait for mine to come Hang in there cassie not long now

LOL thanks Jenny, though we need to say hang in there, Cassie, Tina and Heidi, LOL

we are all in the same position! except for poor Tina with Dreamer and Sugar, we need to be keeping a close eye on them
default_new_shocked.gif
default_no.gif

I see the girls are back
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I can't wait for an update. Fingers crossed

We still know nothing other than their cervix's are closed, their temps are normal and they look to be in good health. The vet sent away blood to the vet hospital here because they want to be involved. I will hear from them tomorrow hopefully. The US didn't work because the probe was too big. They tried it on the belly but could only see a little bit of intestine. They wondered about the discharge on dreamer but offered up no thoughts on it. I'm no farther a head then I was yesterday!

Just popped in to view the girls on the cam and read your message. Now reading your post, all I can say is how FRUSTRATING!! You must be beside yourself with concern for your girls Tina, sending you big hugs.
default_yes.gif

You were saying about their cervix's being closed, does this mean that they might not open properly/fully when they go into labour or is it simply that they are not yet that near to foaling?

Lets hope the results from the blood test give the vets something to go on - not sure what but just hoping for some sort of good/helpful news!

Prayers are ongoing.

Anna

These are all great questions for which I and they have given no answers.

The discharge is from when dreamer squats and pushes, a little liquid dribbles out and runs down her leg and underneath to her udder. That's why I have been washing her for the last couple of days.

Latest posts

Back