Just some pictures....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

New_Image

Image meeting Ernie and Rodeo for the first time. They have been together for a week now but they just a few days ago decided to check eachother out - Image likes to chase poor Ernie all over now, Ernie always gets stuck babysitting the kids it seems
rolleyes.gif

e0e4cac3.jpg

And here we have Molly and Image on a walk yesterday - they had fun.

DSCF0112.jpg

ff8440d6.jpg

And on the way home Miss Molly had to stop for a snack... you know what, I think ths boy is getting a butt like his mommas after all!
biggrin.gif

73c54240.jpg

EDIT: to add another picture.

Last edited:
Cute pics, boy they sure do grow up fast. I think he's going to be a big guy just like his mama.

They all look great Nicole!! I cant BELEIVE you would were flip-flops!! Oh I did that ones and my miniature mare steped on my toe!! OUCH that hurt LOL

-Gage-

They all look great Nicole!! I cant BELEIVE you would were flip-flops!! Oh I did that ones and my miniature mare steped on my toe!! OUCH that hurt LOL

I know I know lol - One of these days I am going to get it. I dont wear them out there alot but since I was on the horse I just used those hehe.

I just love to see your pictures. You have beautiful horses and I just adore your colt. That's great that he follows Molly so close. With my luck, he would be running all over the place away from me and Mom.
new_shocked.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures

Great pictures Nicole! Molly and Image look great!
wub.gif

You remind me so much of me when I was younger...I'd ride with shorts bareback and flip flops on too..LOL

Thanks for sharing your pictures!
smile.gif

Aww, great pictures! I love bareback, never tried it with a foal but I can only imagen
biggrin.gif
. Image is getting so big, so is Rodeo! You sure have some cuties on your hands!
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back