Quantcast

Just some pictures....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

N

New_Image

Image meeting Ernie and Rodeo for the first time. They have been together for a week now but they just a few days ago decided to check eachother out - Image likes to chase poor Ernie all over now, Ernie always gets stuck babysitting the kids it seems

And here we have Molly and Image on a walk yesterday - they had fun.

And on the way home Miss Molly had to stop for a snack... you know what, I think ths boy is getting a butt like his mommas after all!

EDIT: to add another picture.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Reaction score
Cute pics, boy they sure do grow up fast. I think he's going to be a big guy just like his mama.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
They all look great Nicole!! I cant BELEIVE you would were flip-flops!! Oh I did that ones and my miniature mare steped on my toe!! OUCH that hurt LOL

-Gage-

N

New_Image

They all look great Nicole!! I cant BELEIVE you would were flip-flops!! Oh I did that ones and my miniature mare steped on my toe!! OUCH that hurt LOL

I know I know lol - One of these days I am going to get it. I dont wear them out there alot but since I was on the horse I just used those hehe.

Roxy's Run

Reaction score
I just love to see your pictures. You have beautiful horses and I just adore your colt. That's great that he follows Molly so close. With my luck, he would be running all over the place away from me and Mom.

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures

C & C Farms

Reaction score
Great pictures Nicole! Molly and Image look great!

You remind me so much of me when I was younger...I'd ride with shorts bareback and flip flops on too..LOL

Thanks for sharing your pictures!

RAPfrosty

Reaction score
Aww, great pictures! I love bareback, never tried it with a foal but I can only imagen
. Image is getting so big, so is Rodeo! You sure have some cuties on your hands!

Latest posts