Just some pics of the twosome!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Just some pics I took tonight of Heidi and Katie. Heidi is the "pup" born Sept. 4th. and Katie was born May 30th. They're full sisters and full of ENERGY! Heidi still doesn't act much different from her 9 week old sister!!! Silly, sweet girls
default_wub.png

Katie

DSCF0075.jpg

Heidi

DSCF0074.jpg

Katie girl looking for
default_wub.png
? Nah, just more treats...
default_rolleyes.gif

DSCF0070-1.jpg

The "terrible" twosome (they're just goofy babies...that I happen to love to bits
default_laugh.png
)

DSCF0068-1.jpg

Matt, is Katie the only pup you kept out of Heidi's litter? If my memory serves me that was a pretty big litter she had. They both look great. Is that your big barn. It looks awesome, Heidi

Matt, is Katie the only pup you kept out of Heidi's litter? If my memory serves me that was a pretty big litter she had. They both look great. Is that your big barn. It looks awesome, Heidi

Thanks Guys

Katie is Heidi's full sister out of Callie. I got a shot of Callie but...she's terrified of camera's
default_wacko.png
It's, obviously, not genetic...thank God LOL. So the two you're seeing are the full sisters from different litters from Callie. Callie had 10 her first litter and 8 her second (6 survived). LOL, we can't keep them all, as much as I'd love to. Three girlie girls (and my Shepherd, Riis) is quite enough
default_yes.gif

Yes, that's one of our barns. We live on 100 acres and farm soybeans, corn, and wheat on about 1000 acres total. I keep trying to get the S.O. to make some more paddock space/sand rings for my beasts
default_wink.png
Apparently, horses aren't as profitable as cash crops (who knew? LOL). Some day...
default_rolleyes.gif

Matt...your girly girls are as beautiful as ever! How can you resist that face when they look at you like in that third Katie pciture?
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back