Just some pics of the happy couple

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
I took these pics yesterday. Royal, as you can see, is ready for winter LOL. Lex hasn't come back into heat, so there should be a little one next year
default_pray.gif

RoyalandLex3.jpg

RoyalandLex1.jpg

Butterball...

Royal1.jpg

Royal coming to say hi!

Royal.jpg

Sharing a drink

002.jpg

Ooooo. And just for kicks. I took this pic of a "massive" spider on the driveway the other day. They grow them big around these parts
default_new_shocked.gif

Spider.jpg

Cute pictures
default_smile.png
....until I got to the last one
default_new_shocked.gif
.....all I can say is I'm glad we don't have spiders like that where I live :DOH!

EEEEWWWWW!! What a GROSS spider!
default_new_shocked.gif
I'm glad it's there and not here!! Yes, Royal sure is getting his plush winter coat already, isn't he! I sure hope Lexus has beautiful little foal for you next year! Fingers are crossed!

OMG I was sitting here thinking what pretty little horses and then AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
default_new_shocked.gif
Could have done without the pic of the spider MATT
default_laugh.png

LOL. Sorry. Maybe I should have put the spider in another thread. I just think spiders are neat. This one's looking right at you
default_laugh.png

MATT!!!!

Shame on you sneaking in that picture of Spider-zilla!!! EWWWW!!!!!!

But, that is so cute with Royal and Lexus together
love0034.gif
I love it when horses get to be together. Right now, DunIT has his only bride of this year with him, and Destiny will be with two of his brides when he gets her next month. I hate to see a lonely horse and so many stallions end up that way. Good for Royal!!!

default_new_rofl.gif

Jill, you can't imagine how sweet and easy-going he is. It's so great. I'd love to see pics of DunIT and his girl.

He takes after his sire, Medalion is wonderful with his herd and just a gentle soul. Looks like Royal will follow in his hoofprints. Hey Matt, if you want to see current pictures of Medalion and his latest video, check out Stars Miniatures website. He is currently for sale and is in TX right now so he can be at the World Show. Whoever buys him will have their future handed to them. He is a wonderful horse. Royal will make you just as proud with his first foal too.

Love 'em Matt. Especially the pic of Royal coming to say hi.

And those sexy longgg legs on Lexus, she is a lovely build...very elegant. Very gorgeous horses.

He takes after his sire, Medalion is wonderful with his herd and just a gentle soul. Looks like Royal will follow in his hoofprints. Hey Matt, if you want to see current pictures of Medalion and his latest video, check out Stars Miniatures website. He is currently for sale and is in TX right now so he can be at the World Show. Whoever buys him will have their future handed to them. He is a wonderful horse. Royal will make you just as proud with his first foal too.

Thanks. I'll check that out. If only I had the $$$$$ right now, I may just snatch him up
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back