Just some pics of my baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa F

Reaction score
heres some pics i took of chief yesterday, S&C KJ Little Chief, I've been trying to teach him to park and ground drive.. the parkings going better then driving i think lol

Chief001.jpg

Chief002.jpg

Chief003.jpg

Chief004.jpg

Chief005.jpg

Chief006.jpg

Chief009.jpg

Chief010.jpg

Trying to bite the rope. he loves to hold the ropes..

Chief012.jpg

sad he couldn't get the rope.

Chief014.jpg

Chief017.jpg

sorry theres so many.. i just couldn't choose.. i love him to much!
default_wub.png

Cute pics! He really has some interesting markings!
thank you, he really dose, hes pretty and he knows it, but never dose anything bad really. got a bit of a nipping thing when he was little "got him 3 years ago at 1 hes 4 in September. some times i wounder how he'd do at shows, but i don't know how to show so he stays at home. hes not show trained either, I've been looking for maybe a group that lets you join and will give you advice on training him and how to tips and puts them in a show like setting with other horses and other new people, but i cant find a mini group of any kind here let alone one like that, or a person be willing to help out threw video etc or anything... sorry i went off the topic at hand here.. the pics.

Haven't seen you posting for some time now. I remember this little horse with gorgeous markings.

Maybe if you post on the main forum asking about local groups in your area? There are lots of knowledgeable people around that could surely give you a hand or point you in the right direction.

He's really cute and should turn some heads if you decide to show, but then again....what do I know? I don't show!

Melissa, I have always loved this little guy SO much, he is such a sweet heart! He is marked just how I love too- Black and wild!
default_wink.png

Also I can't help but think that he reminds me of my colt Donovan:

DONY-1.jpg

So if you every want to get rid of him, feel free to send him this way!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Hey, him and Donovan would make a neat drive pair
default_biggrin.png

He looks younger then 4, how tall is he?

Desiree
default_saludando.gif

thanks all sorry i couldn't get on here sooner we're trying move and been house hunting.

he is about 33 inches tall he is only about an inch taller then Willy and Willy is 32 inches, lol i will never be looking to get rid of him i love him to much and will never be with out horses anyway! lol.

Latest posts

Back