Just some miscellaneous weekend pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Here's Dan with Jerry hanging on the back of the little tractor. I think he is trying to give it some extra weight, but I really don't have a clue why he's being drug back there.....

Dan is scraping and leveling the inside of the barn for the very last time before the gravel arrives her next weekend. YIP YIP YIP.....I'll be on pins and needles waiting for that gravel to get her. It's going to be ten loads: some for the barn and then the driveway that circles the barn so I don't get stuck in the mud with the truck.

Dangrading.jpg

This is Silver Belle just messing around and not wanting to stand. That's ok. She doesn't have to pose or anything. She can do whatever she wants.

SBSunday.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's Merry Beth. We were just messing around the barnyard. She's so sweet. I'd like to re-name her "Isn't She Lovely" if I could have.

MBCtrot.jpg

MBBhead.jpg

MBA.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING.

Last edited by a moderator:
Siklver Belle is very pretty, and SSOOOO clean looking. Why am I not surprised? You barn is looking great. Your boys are doing a great job of it. Jerry looks like he might be doing a few push ups. Still on foal watch? Any signs of anything?

I was trying to get the dead nasty ends off of Merry Beth's mane without wearing my glasses and I really screwed up. Her coat is growing back in nasty too. I might have to re-clip her.....ugh....

Nothing new to report on Holly ......darn it!

Marty, where did you buy their halters? I like them and need to purchase a couple!

Thanks!

About the coat growing back in, one of my mares is getting a new coat and it is not pretty, she looks like she is getting the start of a winter coat already!

It would help if I could type!

The gold halter on Merry Beth is from Lisa at Ozark Mountain

www.minitack.com

The silver one on Silver Belle is from Star Lake Tack

www.starlakefarm.com

Holly is growing her winter coat too! I do not believe this! I just can't win!
ohmy.gif

Latest posts

Back