Just sharing some shots from today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
Miss Melody was a good girl for her grooming session today. I think she secretly enjoys it
default_rolleyes.gif
Her mane is OUT OF CONTROL :DOH!

DSC06871.jpg

DSC06873.jpg

DSC06882.jpg

DSC06884.jpg

DSC06886.jpg

He really doesn't have a clue :DOH!

DSC06889.jpg

Look at that sweet little face
default_wub.png

DSC06898.jpg

DSC06900.jpg

DSC06907-1.jpg

Ohhhh please!

These photos are far too cute! I just LOVE the mix of farm yard friends you have there.
default_wub.png

My favorite photos would have to be the baby 'trying' to nurse and the last photo with his little milky face. He has the sweetest little profile.
default_wub.png

And Melody, you beautiful little girl. She looks like a show horse in that 1st photo Brandi!!
default_biggrin.png

I might save some of these photos to use in a collage I'm working on for you if that's ok.

xox leonie xox

Thanks Leonie! I have really been enjoying spending time with all of them
default_wub.png
And sure, use whatever photo's you would like
default_wink.png

Ohhhh please!

These photos are far too cute! I just LOVE the mix of farm yard friends you have there.
default_wub.png

My favorite photos would have to be the baby 'trying' to nurse and the last photo with his little milky face. He has the sweetest little profile.
default_wub.png

And Melody, you beautiful little girl. She looks like a show horse in that 1st photo Brandi!!
default_biggrin.png

I might save some of these photos to use in a collage I'm working on for you if that's ok.

xox leonie xox

Brandi I love your little herd! Your new baby is TOO CUTE!
default_wub.png
Melody has such a beautiful face. Give your Cute Crowd hugs from us! They're adorable.
default_wub.png

I Love your pictures!

Your horse.. lovely and the contrast in color... Beautiful
default_smile.png
)

The calf if absolutely precious! Those EYES!!!!

~Sandy

Beautiful mini! What kind of calf is he, I love him ;)

Jessi

Sandy,

I take that as a HUGE compliment coming from you! You take such wonderful pictures
default_yes.gif

Jessi,

Reggie is a dairy cross. He looks like a jersey to me so I am guessing thats what his daddy was.

This is his Mama

DSC06693.jpg

She's pretty! I don't know much about cows, but I do know that I think jerseys are adorable
default_smile.png

Jessi

The last picture of the calf is such a beautiful picture. Nice job.

Latest posts

Back