Just ran out to the barn and guess what I found..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ontherisefarm

Reaction score
I had checked on my little mare Colleen at 2 and she was just standing there looking at me. She looked a little thinner but no wax or dripping milk. I thought well I will go out and check her in an hour..I dont have a barn cam..wish I did... Anyway went to the barn a little after 3 and there she was already standing up.

A gorgeous little silver buckskin filly who is sired by Tami's Samis Soap Suds and out of my GoldMelody Boy Bred mare.Oh BTW she also has this cute little cresent... Anyway, I dont know how to post pics on here so here is a link to my website. The pic isnt the best and she is still wet.I will post dried off pics later on..I cant wait to see what she is unfolded...
default_biggrin.png

http://www.ontherisefarm.20m.com

Thanks all for looking....

Tami give Soap Suds a big hug and kiss for me and tell him he did good....
default_wub.png

Congratulations! She looks like a cutie - even all wet!
default_biggrin.png

Oh congrats!!!!!! Can't wait to see more pics!! Keep ahold of that filly fairy and send her my way, I want some Sky fillies!!!
default_yes.gif
Will be watching for Honey's baby!!!
default_wub.png
Still looking for a buckskin to cross on Sky
default_biggrin.png

OOOOO SHE IS SOOO CUTE!!!
default_wub.png

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Hang onto that fairy..keep her in Ohio...
default_thumbup.gif

Thankyou everyone !!!
default_biggrin.png
I appreciate it. There have been so many lovely foals this year and also so many losses.. When you get to see your new little life it sure does make you understand how you can deal with the bad to get to the good... I know I dont always post to congratulate everyone that has foals born but I am sure happy for all of them and I weep for those that have little Angel foals. Thanks again...

I will put up more pics in a week when she has time to unfold some but I was right on her color she is a little silver buckskin born right at 340 days gestation. She has the cutest spot on her forehead too...
default_wub.png

Hey, congrats, cute filly. I can't wait to cross Soap Suds back for some of my favorite crosses..... I will give him a kiss for you. Send me photos when she is dry........

How exciting for you
default_aktion033.gif
She is a doll
default_wub.png

Congratulations,

Joy

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou Everyone... I appreciate it.. there have been so many nice foals born this year.I only have 2 more to foal...The waiting is so hard...LOL

Latest posts

Back