Just made my reservations for Tullsa!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Just got our reservations to Tulsa for the AMHA Championship Show! Would love to meet as many of you guys as we can while we are at the show! This is going to be a special show for us because we have a new little filly that will be showing in Tulsa! We have had the good fortune to be able to purchase a filly from Reflections! (Charlotte) her name is Reflections Fancy Foot Work CBY.
wub.gif
She's awesome and we're going to go watch her show!
yes.gif
So, how many of you are going to be there?
aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

Bill

Here's a pic of our new little Fancy!

fancysedalia.jpg

I'll be there with my son and mother. We're showing on Friday only, in AOTE Stallions and Amateur Jr Stallions. We plan to arrive on Thursday, and probably won't leave until Saturday morning.

Congrats on buying Fancy! I've seen her in person--she's a very nice filly!

we"ll be there showing our weanlings and a 2 yr. old, would be glad to meet you!

ROCKING M FARM BOB/VICKIE CHANDLER,OKLA

Ooops Thought that said AMHR show, was thinking nationals, not AMHA regional. Sorry, won't be there, have to show here in Ohio at the Eastern!

We hope to be at the AMHR national at least part of the time. Two or three horses, not sure about that yet.

My problem is the Corgi National is during the final weekend so am not sure what we will be doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
We will be there, arriving tues and leaving sunday, cant wait. We will be showing in all the youth classes, aote halter, amt level II and open. See you all there and the best of luck!

I'll be there; stalled across from Charlotte and Frank. Looking forward to meeting you!
smile.gif

We'll see you there Bill & Wanalynn! Fancy says "Bring Nicker Makers"
biggrin.gif
(her favorite treat........of course Frank won't let her have but one a day during a show
sad.gif
)

Charlotte

I really want to go! I may hit AMHA or AMHR nationals this year, but nothing is for certain. Maybe if I offer to chip in gas money...

I PLAN TO GO UP ON SAT. AND WATCH THE SHOW BUT OF COURSE I AM NOT SHOWING AT ALL THIS YEAR. I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AND ALSO SEEING SOME OF MY OTHER HORSEY FRIENDS FOR A CHANGE.
saludando.gif

CLARA

I'll be there. I will be stalled with Charolotte & Becky. I'm taking my yearling filly. I will get there Wends and leave Sat evening. Wanna help me put up my stall drapes?
biggrin.gif
My girl will show once on Thurs, once on Friday and twice on Saturday.
aktion033.gif

Viki

I'll be there. Not sure if I'm coming in Thursday or Friday, but Liberty is Sunday so it'll be a late day.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back