Just got off of the phone with Melanie(dreammmountainminis)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniforFaith

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Good morning everyone,

I told Melanie that I would let everyone know that she is in the hosptial in labor. Baby girl Eliegha Marie is going to be making her apperance to the world today!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Everyone please pray for her safe arrvial.. Melanie is doing good, but at only 6 cm right now.. I will keep you all posted, and when she sends me pictures, I'll post them for everyone to see..
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Praying for an uneventful delivery, a healthy Mommy and baby. It's a good day to be born, baby girl!

default_saludando.gif
Hi everyone, just got a call back from Mel, as soon as she hung up with me, she didn't fell right, then at 9:00, Miss Eliegha Marie came into the world.. 6lbs, 6 oz 19 inches long.. Mom and baby are doing good..
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
:love
default_cheekkiss.gif
Welcome to the world Eliegha!!! pics are coming soon!!!
default_yes.gif

It's me again everyone, Mel just sent me some pictures from her camera phone. Introducing Miss Eliegha:

cid__0518080945.jpg

cid__0518080944.jpg

Mom and baby are doing well, the baby is already eating good for her. They are going to take a nap..

Welcome to the world precious Little one
default_wub.png

Wow she was ready to get here!!! Congrats on a wonderful ending to a long and sometimes stressful pregnancy. She is a doll!!!!!

Congrats on the new little one!!! She is incredible.... I look at my little 4 month old girl and they grow so fast! Enjoy every precious second with her
default_wub.png

Aw, congratulations to Melanie and her family! What a beautiful little baby girl!
default_wub.png

CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful new baby girl! LOOK at all that hair! She is just darling!
default_wub.png
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Congratulations!!!

I am so happy for them!

Thank you for sharing this for us.

Liz

CONGRATULATIONS!! And WELCOME little one! She is so precious and beautiful!

What an adorable name!!! I'm glad she got here safe and sound with all her problems! I bet Melanie is glad she's here (although the sleepless nights aren't a peice of cake either!
default_biggrin.png
)

My sister is going through the same thing. :DOH! But no labor for her yet!

Oh how exciting I'm so glad everything went ok for Mommy and baby.
default_smile.png
Reminds of Lil Miss Lexi over here..She was that tiny when she was born too. How precious they are when they first arrive. Congrats to Mommy and Baby. And thank goodness it was uneventful for Mel since she has already had alot stress no need for anymore...

Mel trust me sleep when she sleeps!!! You will need all the sleep you can get. She's precious though enjoy her while she's little bc she won't stay that way very long.

Just wanted to pop on real quick and update everyone we just got discharged today baby is doing great , I however had some complications with my tubal but will go into more detail a little later I am exhausted Just wanted to let everyone know that we are home and as soon as I feel a tad bit better I will post new pics of Eliegha Marie...She is such a good little angel
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back