Just got my SANDY pics..... :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTS@Sawmill River

Reaction score
Everyone knows Sandy(Miniequine, here on the forum) and how fantastic her photos are. She came up to Massachusetts a few weeks ago and I had the opportunity to have some of my horses "shot".... The results were AWESOME!!! Here are a few of my favorites.... I wish I could share them all as I love them, but I think what is posted below is enough...
default_laugh.png

SRF Classy Lady

calista3.jpg

Sandypics.jpg

and "Whitey" a.k.a. SRF Shady Character, 2 yr. old stallion - Headed for Worlds!

whitey.jpg

Sandypics008.jpg

SRF Ringmaster

Jax.jpg

and my little bay mare, DeChevals Windsong of the Night a.k.a. Eve, Also headed for Worlds! I have to say that Eve's headshots blew me away. Sandy captured her perfectly. We took her out, without a bath, 2 weeks worth of hair growth, threw a show halter on her, a little baby oil, and Sandy went to work. I just love the "natural" look of these pics.

Sandypics005.jpg

DSC_2065.jpg

And one of my farm favorites, SRF Heiress, who will be making her Worlds debut...I can't wait!!!

Sandypics002.jpg

Sandypics004.jpg

mariah2.jpg

Thanks for allowing me to share..... I am so proud of my "kids"! and Thank you, Sandy for coming up!!! You are so talented!!!!

WOAH!!!! Kris...those turned out FANTASTIC!!!

Sandy--GREAT job as usual...they are all just stunning...of course the animals being shot make it easier to get those picture perfect photos!!!

GREAT PICTURES!!!!

Wasn't Whitey as the show on sun? or was it just me?.

SRF Heiress is absolutly gorgeous(sp)!!!

What gorgeous horses and photos! I think Eve and that lovely buckskin would love being in Tennessee at my house!

Breathtaking!

Kristina, I just LOVE all your horses! And Sandy can bring out the absolute BEST in them!

Hope on her next visit to New England she can make a stop at MY farm!
default_wub.png

default_smile.png
Thank you for your kind words. It means a LOT to me.

Kristina's farm is GORGEOUS, her horses are outstanding and

they were presented absolutely professionally. A very impressive young lady!!!

Kristina, I know you are going to have a great World Show! I can't wait

to see your kids in the ring!

You know.... Semi and Eve could be World Champion Best Match Pair....... Dang!

Karen, you bet! My trip up north was amazing, busy and so much fun!

Can't wait to return!

Here is a pic I really like from Kristina's
default_smile.png
))

DSC_2878web.jpg

Kristina your horses look absolutely stunning, you do a very nice job with them! Sandy is very talented and did an awesome job as usual. I love the head shots of Eve and then the pictures of Mariah trotting were captured at the the perfect moment. Worlds is almost here!

Kristina you have amazing horses, the are so beautiful and perfect and Sandy's photography brings out the best in them!

Awesome Photos and amazing horses!!!

Heiress is STUNNING.

kristina as usual your horses are presented perfectly and sandy does an amazing job ,i wish you the best at worlds and i hope i ca catch some classes online, give scooter a pat for me

Start with absolutely stunning horses, prepped to perfection, add amazing photography and--- WOW is all I can say!! Next time Sandy is in this area I hope I am not on vacation.

I think I am in love with Heiress!!! (and proud to own a pinto half brother).

Everyone knows Sandy(Miniequine, here on the forum) and how fantastic her photos are. She came up to Massachusetts a few weeks ago and I had the opportunity to have some of my horses "shot".... The results were AWESOME!!! Here are a few of my favorites.... I wish I could share them all as I love them, but I think what is posted below is enough...
default_laugh.png

SRF Classy Lady

calista3.jpg

Sandypics.jpg

and "Whitey" a.k.a. SRF Shady Character, 2 yr. old stallion - Headed for Worlds!

whitey.jpg

Sandypics008.jpg

SRF Ringmaster

Jax.jpg

and my little bay mare, DeChevals Windsong of the Night a.k.a. Eve, Also headed for Worlds! I have to say that Eve's headshots blew me away. Sandy captured her perfectly. We took her out, without a bath, 2 weeks worth of hair growth, threw a show halter on her, a little baby oil, and Sandy went to work. I just love the "natural" look of these pics.

Sandypics005.jpg

DSC_2065.jpg

And one of my farm favorites, SRF Heiress, who will be making her Worlds debut...I can't wait!!!

Sandypics002.jpg

Sandypics004.jpg

mariah2.jpg

Thanks for allowing me to share..... I am so proud of my "kids"! and Thank you, Sandy for coming up!!! You are so talented!!!!
Very nice pictures and really nice horses!!!!

Frank

Thank you all so much for your kind words about my "kids".... They mean a lot!!!!
default_wub.png
I am still in awe of the pictures that Sandy took of them.... She is so talented!!!!

Sandy, You know... With Semi's Billy Idol baby on the way, you could always bring them to Worlds next year(I am sure they will have a knockout foal!) for the mare and foal class... Then, we could show Semi and Eve in the Best Matched Pair... lol ...
default_laugh.png
Its amazing how similar they are!

Latest posts

Back