Just got my papers back

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maranatha minis

Reaction score
can the horse show classic and foundation in the same show? I didn't know he was foundation, did i enter the wrong classes? i entered classic classes

Nope, you choose either Foundation or Classic. Some shows don't offer Foundation classes, and in that case you show Classic anyway.

Some Foundation seal ponies are not foundation type and would then show in Classic, despite the seal.

Show whichever your horse fits type best.

Good luck!

Andrea

If you choose to show your pony in the foundation halter classes and there are no foundation performance classes or--as I have seen at some shows--no youth or amateur foundation classes, then you can show those classic classes. The catch is to look the show list over VERY carefully and see what is offered in foundation and what is not. You cannot--however--show your pony in foundation and then in Modern or modern pleasure. It must be classic--

Hope this helps.

Angie

Like the others above said
default_yes.gif

If you are showing he/she foundation, there are some classes that are not offered just for "foundations" and they can cross enter into such as Classic Liberty, Classic Jumping ext.

Latest posts

Back