Just got home from Eastern Regionals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
Haven't announed her yet so I guess this would be a good time. I bought this filly from Ravenwood - Craig Westergaard & Bryan Hall - a couple of months ago. I just fell in love with her the first time I saw her. She was about two days old and not for sale then. But luck was in my favor and they were kind enough to let me buy her. And then had pictures done by Liz and used her in their current ad. Love her sire, Hunt House Farms Medalion. He is a Reserve National Grand Champion Jr Stallion and has produced some very nice babies in his first foal crop. Anyway here is the picture of the ad in MHW this issue, and introducing Ravenwood Medalions Hearts On Fire - AMHA/AMHR buckskin pinto filly out of a Boones Little Andy daughter, Oak View Faint Of Heart.

ad6_bg.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Wow Karen....how beautiful! Congradulations!!!!![/SIZE]

I keep telling myself "THou shalt not covet.....thou shalt not covet......

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]Lynn,[/SIZE]

To heck covet - I'm telling myself- Thou shall not steal! Thou shall not steal! because no way is Karen ever going to let that little lady go!

Karen,

she is simply breathtaking!
wub.gif
Congratulations!!

WOW Karen! I saw the fuzzy baby pic of her before, but she is even more stunning now! Her dad is spectacular!
wub.gif

I know you will do fantastic with her!
yes.gif

Well I don't like her..I LOVE her
laugh.gif
wub.gif
laugh.gif
wub.gif

BIG congrats Karen..what a knock-out!!

This is one of my Liz pictures of Hearts. I do love this little girl and she is so sweet. Can't wait to see how she does in the show ring next year. Thank you everyone for all of the nice compliments, not hard to pick a nice horse from Ravenwood.

heartsonfire2.jpg

Oh, I'd already drooled over her picture in MHW.....didn't notice your name underneath. Congratulations, she is quite a looker!

Jan

Very nice... trying not to be too JEALOUS, LOL

wub.gif
wub.gif

BTW -Heather pointed it out in the MHW as soon as I got home!!

Very nice filly. Congratulations on getting her. I'm sure you will do good in the show ring too.
yes.gif

VERY pretty filly!
new_shocked.gif
Of course I love her color....but you certainly can't deny that exotic refinement!
wub.gif

Wow! She is dynamite!
new_shocked.gif

The ad is beautiful and it really shows her off to advantage. I know you must really be excited to get her home. Good luck with her in the future.
yes.gif

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

Congratulations. She is Beautiful! Ravenwood was one of the farms we went on our buying trip last year. Craig and Bryan are just awesome people and there horses(and dogs) are wonderful, really top quality. They had just sold all of their pinto's or we would have brought something home. Congrats again.

Latest posts

Back