Just got back from funeral home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sit here, candle burning, thanking you Sheryl for being there. For all of us. It burns a hole in my heart we have to withstand the rage of knowing the creep that did this is yet free to run!

Maybe they do have to make sure this case sticks but they better make sure he doesn't slip through their fingers.I'd be the first one on the posse!

Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxine, I'm with you! I am SO angry to think that this (*%&^$# sentenced Marty's family to a lifetime without Michael, yet he's still free?? I guess I'm just dealing with this by being angry, I don't know.

:no:

Sheryl, I too have to thank you for being there for Dan, Marty and Jerry in this time of saddness. There are so many of us that wished we could have been there in person and in a way through you and the others that did get to make it, we(or at least I) feel as though I was there.

Marty was sure to put a picture in of Michael and Copper from when they had all come up to visit me and my family. I know Michael thought Copper was a pretty cool dog and I'm sure Copper thought Michael was a pretty cool kid, because Michael was that. A cool, cool kid who will be greatly missed by many.
I can tell you that picture and the stories that went along with it are a great source of humor to marty even today she was laughing as she was describing the scene between you guys playing in the river- she has told me several times BEFORE any of this.. how glad she is you moved there and she has a friend and how wonderful you are

Latest posts

Back