Just found out about an Animal Dispersal Auction In WA.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniv

Reaction score
A man stopped by this morning asking me if I knew about the Nordstrom Family having a big Animal Dispersal Auction this coming Sunday, March 20th. He knew we owned miniature horses. He personally is a donkey breeder, but is worried that some of these animals are going to end up going to killer buyers.

I remember hearing several years ago how the Nordstrom family had been buying a number of minis from many larger farms on the West Coast.

I looked up the website he gave me and they are selling Arabians, Donkeys (big and small), plus minis (including "Brewers Orion Replica")....

They are selling off alpacas and llamas the following weekend.

http://meadowwoodfarmsauction.com/

Just thought I'd pass this along.....The page says "no minimums, no reserves".

They all say "no registration found"...does that mean they are not registered or are not selling as registered OR does it mean they just have not listed the registration information on the site??

Also, they don't even say what gender the horses are...??

Guess you really have to be there and check each horse out...
default_unsure.png

A small number of the minis have their papers but not many. Whole thing is kinda sad

Very sad! We're IN Washington and hadn't heard a thing. I've passed the word. GOOD thing I have a show that day or I'd be there guaranteed. Sad that MOST aren't registered.

Latest posts

Back