Just for a little fun

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
Please add your your favorites to the list

1. You are too tired to fix your own dinner but find the energy to clean their stalls and feed them before tucking them in for the night.

Yeah, but that's a necessity
default_wink.png

When...they fart in your face while you're picking out their rear hooves and you don't mind one bit (in fact, you giggle lol).

When you go to dry your hair and find that the hair drier is in the barn!
default_biggrin.png

When you've spent 8 hours at the barn, then drive away, and by the time you get home you think "I miss my babies!!!"
default_wub.png

when you remember all of your horses milestones and birthdays but can't remember family members'
default_rolleyes.gif

When your grown colt hurts his leg during a blizzard & power outage and you bring him into the house, lay him out on your dining room floor and cover him with every blanket in the house.

When YOUR Christmas gift is a new horse blanket!

When you can read Matt's post and not only agree, but it recalls many fond recent memories!

When you stay home 24 hours a day, week after week, month after month on mare stare.

When all your clothes and food is covered in horse hair and that is heaven!

When you can remember sleeping in the barn when you have a sick mini, afraid to leave them. And if you have done it more then once..

When you carry hot water buckets out to the barn at 2:00 am in minus tempatures because you want them to have warm water to drink.

When you were tight on money, and made your hubby do work on the hay farmers truck to get hay.

I could keep going,but lastly, when you are depressed and go to the barn for your support. Mini's let you hug and hold them when you need a shoulder to cry on.
default_wub.png

When you buy a new truck and the kids shoes have to be clean to get it,,,but the new foal in distress gets put in with no protection in the truck, to get to the vet!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
When you wish some perfume company would bottle "horse smell" so you could smell just as good all of the time.

When you get into your car in a skirt and realize that thing that is scratching the back of your legs is the shavings curls from his stall that stuck to the back of our jeans while you were sitting and staring at him in his stall.

*When you spend more time cleaning in the barn than cleaning your house.

*When your horses get more medical attention than YOU do.

*When you are willing to spend the $$ on higher quality feed for the horses.......but shop for bargains with your own groceries.

default_rolleyes.gif

when u will go out in the pouring rain to just spend time with your horses rather thank watch tv in the house

When you're sick in bed and practically have to crawl out to feed the horses, but tell your husband he has to fend for himself.

When people ask, "don't you get lonely being out there alone all day," and I tell them they're nuts -- I have the best possible company! (Family members tend to be offended by this one...)

Latest posts

Back