Just finished a new Ad... I need some fresh eyes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
The Deadline is coming up....

I think I have it the way I want... but some fresh eyes may see something I don't...

Thanks for any help
default_smile.png
)

oh,, thanks for the 'legs' info... unfortunately, she was in a field of high grass.....

It looks like I cut'em off... but it's the best shot I got... The other pictures... no legs at all! Dang!!

SemiFinal2007adWEB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job Sandy, I love it.

I like it, but would also prefer to see the entire leg. Other than that, it's beautiful, but you know I love Semi!

Liz M.

I love the head shot... Is there anyway to make the trotting picture stand out more? With the fading of the headshot, it makes the trotting picture look blurry..

Whoever put the ad together did a great job! I wish I could, but I can't find any room for improvement.

Only thing I would change would be to move the text at the top, higher up so that there is more blank space above her ear. Oh and maybe make the "Semi" the same font as the "Simplisensational".

That looks awsome. Me I would of loved to see the headshot more vibrant. It looks to be lightened, sorta fogged over. Depending on the original pictures there are 2 things I would have done differently. But overall its awsome.

Thank you for all your suggestions and kind compliments
default_smile.png
)

The ad posted is lower resolution. Hopefully to printed version

will be clear although, the colors seem to change once printed....

We'll see how it looks....
default_smile.png
)

~Sandy

I love it too! Just correct that one word...and that's a masterpiece!

OMG... thank you Mini Oaks & Dona...

It was just going to the printer,, thank you, thank you :new_shocked:

~Sandy

Latest posts

Back