Just curious...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrestigeMiniHorses

Reaction score
Just thought I would ask to see if anyone else is expecting a real baby...LOL. Not sure if many of you know or not but Aaron and I are expecting a precious bundle of Joy on January 9, 2010. I am thinking we will be lucky to make it that far, since last time with Lexi I didn't make it. Anyhow we are excited but this will be the last one I am having. Pregnancy has already taken its toll on me... Been in the ER two times already...Ughh I am just trying to take it easy.. Easier said than done though. We find out the sex of the baby though on the 25th. Hard to believe I am at the halfway point already....

Congratulations! Well, I am no longer expecting - my little girl turned 6 weeks old today but I well remember the misery... so worth it though. Don't count on those due dates, every pregnancy can be different. I had my first at 37 weeks, second and third at 42 weeks and the 4th at 38 weeks LOL
default_rolleyes.gif

I hope the last half goes better for you! Keep us posted as you go along - I love babies
default_wub.png
(obviously!)

Congrats!

My husband (Josh) and I are expecting our first October 19th, 2009... So down to 9 weeks (if he cooperates and comes when he is supposed to).... Needless to say but I am pretty miserable -- cant see my feet or bend down to get things without some serious help -- haha -- And we are scrambling to get things finished up around the house... So time seems to be flying by.... Oh and we are having a boy!

Thank goodness I can say "not me" but...................I am very excited for anyone else that is expecting and I wish you all the very best pregnancy's and delivery's and cannot wait to see your precious bundles! I am in the grandma business now..............
default_biggrin.png

I am already having a tough time getting up from laying down. I know with Lexi was sicker than a dog thats for sur.. And I got anemic too... So I am hoping that this one wont be that bad.... I know what its like try to get everything done...We are almost done buying everything we need....

We are expecting our 3rd on January 28, 2010... We're not finding out if we're having a boy or a girl this time since we've already had 2 boys.

Yep, due Sept 27th with our 1st and we're so excited (after 3 other pregnancies that didn't work out)!

I have the pleasure of giving myself heparin injections in my belly morning and night and of course all the usual aches and pains of carrying a watermelon out front and still doing almost all my chores as hubby and I work opposite shifts - it's good for me though, otherwise I'd be even larger I'm sure!

And of course it's all 100% worth it! She has a pony themed nursery ready for her!

Congrats everybody. Tiff I am guessing a boy

Reijel's Mom/ Yep, due Sept 27th with our 1st and we're so excited.

Hey kool Thats my birthday!!

default_wub.png
We are expecting a baby boy on September 17th at 7:30 am (c-section). His name is Cash, and my daughter is 15 years old
default_new_shocked.gif
. Jamie my "man friend " (too old for boyfriend and girlfriend) he has a 22 year old daughter with a grand daughter that is 2 years old. She is expecting her 2nd daughter one week after me.

So its a baby for us also and we are very excited and i am trying to get everything ready for Cash to arrive!
default_saludando.gif

Heidi

Tiff.... I will darned if you have another boy... This will be so exciting though .... You and I were both pregnant at the same time last time too... Hehe...I am excited to hear about everyone else who is expecting...
default_smile.png

we are expecting our second on Sept. 8, 09 (via c-section) it is a little girl so we will have a boy and girl . we will be done after this!!! morning sickness is horrible and so is anemia. congrats to all of you others expecting and new mommies.
default_biggrin.png

I haven't posted in quite a while, but had to chime in on this one...

I'm expecting my first, due August 30th. Just hit 38 weeks on Sunday. The baby is still in breech position, so it is likely that I will have to have a c-section. Doc attempted an external version last Monday and was unsuccessful...I couldn't believe that the little begger didn't budge an inch! I've been doing plenty of tilting exercises, playing music into my waistband, and even tried moxibustion, but no turning. This baby is happy where it is, trying to burrow its head up under my ribs. We don't know whether it's a boy or a girl, but we're definitely ready to welcome him/her to the family!

I've been having one heck of a time with all this hot, humid weather lately, and can't wait to lose some of this water I'm retaining. The tops of my feet are so swollen that they jiggle when I walk, and have been dubbed the "Flintstone feet."

I've been having braxton-hicks regularly since 26 weeks, and had a hospital visit at 32 weeks when they got so frequent that my midwife was worried I was going into labor. I'll be so glad to be done with these contractions! I've been trying to take it easy for the past several weeks to keep them slowed down, but after hitting 38 weeks yesterday I decided it is time to get the show on the road, and walked fencelines/moved temporary fence for our cows for an hour or so. No labor yet, but I did have some changes tonight that are encouraging!

I just had a photographer friend come out last weekend and take some pregnancy shots for me, and got some great ones of the minis sniffing some flowers on my belly. Very cute!

I meet with the doc on Tuesday to schedule my cesarian for sometime early next week, provided I don't go into labor before then. Wish me luck!

Nikki

Congratulations to everyone excepting babies! We're expecting our first child as well. Today, our 6yr old adoptive son, Dylan, is officially being placed with us! We're very excited!

Oh Carin, thats so exciting... Congrats on your new bundle of Joy. Enjoy em while they are little because they grow way too fast...

Sounds like alot of you all out there are having c-sections... I think this is going to be my method of choice this time since I am quite scared to try and have a baby naturally. Tiff, has been very encouraging but I am soo scared still.. A c-section really isnt that bad though. Atleast to me....

Ashley, I'm thinking it's another boy too... Our 6-year-old, Robbie and my husband think that it's a girl though...

I had a natural birth with our 6-year-old, a c-section with our 22 month old and we are doing a home birth for this one since my c-section was caused by dr. error when she broke my water too soon.

Good luck to everyone!!!

I would say you know best. Lori knew the second the sperm took(for those that dont know it was artificial) she also knew all along that it was a girl and she was right. We often wonder what the twin would have been.......Lori thinks it was a boy, would of been intresting to know if she was right or not.

Congratulations to everyone excepting babies! We're expecting our first child as well. Today, our 6yr old adoptive son, Dylan, is officially being placed with us! We're very excited!

default_aktion033.gif
Now that is VERY exciting! Congratulations! And may everything go smoothly as Dylan begins to fit into your life, and visa versa.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back