Just An Idea: CMHR DECAL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone decided what they want to do? I was just wondering it seems we have sorta stalled out.......lol..........

Sam_I_Am said:
Don't know how I missed the rescue forum all this time!  Okay, I admit, I had the mini horse forum bookmarked and never really looked at the others. 
unsure.gif
  Shame on me!
Finally, I found it and couldn't help but read this post.  Depending on what you had in mind, I can make some indoor type decals(not weather proof) of any size from tiny address labels to half-page and full-page labels.  I personally have put these on my clip boards, tack boxes, horse brushes, notebooks and canning jars.  No charge for any number, full color.

Anyhoo... don't mean to take any business away from Susan's friend, or the makestickers website -- just tossing another idea out there if it is needed.

Sam
saludando.gif

349006[/snapback]

well we had a couple BOD member resign this month so it has been very hectic. I really do want to order some of these but its on the back burner until we get some additional help on the Board. I hope you guys understand
smile.gif

K

Latest posts

Back