Just added several more items to the fundraiser for Bill & Wannalyn

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
Will be adding LOTS more as I go through all my things, categorize them, and take photos. I have accumulated a lot more "stuff" than I realized in my 23 years of raising Miniatures, so am going to be doing this little by little. THANKS! and remember all proceeds will be going to Bill and Wannalyn!

I was wondering if you would ship to Canada? There are a few things that I'm interested in buying!

You're awesome Dona!!!
default_thumbup.gif
But then, I've always known that!
default_wub.png

Lois is wonderful. She's always helping people - help people with her auction site.
default_firstprize.gif

She helped me (and I needed it!) set up an eBarn.
default_worshippy.gif

I have donated ad. space to the benefit auction with a big banner and links under the Latest News that will take you directly to the Little Horse Barn Fund Raising Auction for WW Minis ~ Lets keep this going!! the first auction fund raising drive did very well.

Thank you Dona and Lois for bringing it back.
default_firstprize.gif
I encourage Miniature Horse Talk members to share the link - Tweet it! - FB it! - email sig it! - Get the word out, there are many nice items up for sale.

On August 5th a flash flood devasted the WW Miniature Horse Farm. The fast moving water destroyed many

buildings and fences. They did not have flood insurance so these losses are not covered. They do not have any aide coming from FEMA. Thank goodness, they did get much needed help in cleaning up the debris on the farm and in their home by SAMARITAN'S PURSE.

202 Dry Creek Road

Jonesborough, TN 37659

Or for those wishing to turn items for sale into cash for donating, you can participate as a seller or those wishing to help the sellers send proceeds of their auctions as a bidder on the online fundraising auction for the benefit of Bill and Wanalynn Chapman.

How to REGISTER, How to BID, How to SELL on The Little Horse Barn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back