Just a sunny peaceful morning

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnbum

Reaction score
Thought I'd share the feeling with you.

Everyone is out for breakfast. The warmth from the sun hasn't quite reached them... but they don't seem to notice as they push around for tender leaves.

breakfastMarch292008.jpg

The sun will reach their backs soon enough. Bellies should be full just in time for a sunbath.

girlshavingbreakfast.jpg

Jazz will join his mares around June; until then we'll make sure he never eats alone.

IMG_5089.jpg

Jazz with his favorite mare and his first filly. And the last of the fence that's being replaced with panels.

Jazzandgirlsatbreakfast.jpg

The 2005 fillies, Blessing and Whisper. Blessing curiosity distracts her from her breakfast.

IMG_5101.jpg

This is one well loved little girl.
default_wub.png

BlessingMarch29.jpg

The stalls are clean, so before I head in for coffee, I take a few parting shots.

IMG_5106.jpg

Jazzfromadistance1.jpg

IMG_5108.jpg

Thanks for looking.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful pictures!! I cant believe you still have that much snow! Looks so peaceful

Ohhhhh beautiful! I was just thinkin bout how I needed a Jazz fix.
default_wub.png
And that second one is verrrry pretty. Sure makes me want a ranch!

I used to be so good at this, and now I'm having difficulty telling which is which.....Gypsy and Rosie look so alike in their winter fuzzies. LOL

Beautiful pictures!
default_yes.gif
I was almost imagining a soft melody when looking at them it looks very peaceful there.

Thanks for sharing

hope the snow goes away soon for you.
default_yes.gif

Summer will be here before we know it then we'll be complaining about the heat and flies :DOH!
default_biggrin.png

Oh please!@ Those pictures are making me freeze to death. How could you stand all that snow???????

Very beautiful photos Karla, but then again , I always enjoy your photos.

Latest posts

Back