Just a Little upset

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverrose28

Reaction score
With the economy the way it is most of our savings have been depleted. I'm selling a few and have been looking to add ASPC/AMHR to my showing/breeding program. Well there is an add from a well know show farm advertiseing an upcoming auction. Hurry! Or so I thought, when I went to their web site it hasn't been updated since 2010. I can't for the life of me understand why people advertise then don't update their sites. I know that with everyone showing time is precious, but it would seem to me if you have an add you would at least update the sale section of your site. Thoughts from others are appreciated, as I'm leaving town this weekend and won't be back until the sale has already started. Maybe I'm jumping the gun, but I just want to see what they are offering, I know it's a bit early for the catalog to be posted so no flames please, just advice. Thanks! :arg!

I totally get you and understand what you are saying. They are probably just trying to get the right pictures and information down for each horse, especially if they are selling alot. Plus they may not be the ones in charge of the site but someone else and hate to pay alot of update fees. I know they may not do that but with other sites I'm sure its that way. Just trying to get the word out and trying to make notice that they are putting on a auction is better then waiting to the last minute and people not know.

I would have emailed them and told them I was interested to see what they would be offering in the sale and asked if they were in the midst of updating their website.

Reo I have to agree with you on this,, As I can say these people always have nice horses.

I have emailed them and gotten a response within a couple of hours. Email-you won't be sorry. Things come up, websites don't get updated (they go through marestare for their auction so don't set up the auction themselves either).

I have no idea what farm you are talking about but do know getting information for a online auction is a big undertaking and perhaps one they are focusing on rather then their web site I know it is hard but I would be a bit patient and wait till the catalog comes out or email and let them know what you are looking for

I have bought from the Taylor sale which is a auction across the country from me both times I have called and spoke with them prior to the catalog coming out told them what I was looking for they were very helpful before during and after the sale and I have 2 wonderful Michigan ponies in my barn now :)

Latest posts

Back