Just a few new pics of the boys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Had them up front from registration pics and snapped these "candids" in between
default_smile.png

First is Phoenix, the cutie patootie
default_biggrin.png
Today is his 2 month b-day
default_yes.gif

Cutout1.jpg

Cutout13.jpg

Cutout2.jpg

Then there's TJ, he was ticked off at me so not the greatest pictures as he was pulling back or dancing around, he thought the front yard was a big new pasture for him to take off and run around in :DOH! Definitely no doubt about him being appy now, loads of frosting and even has dark spots coming in over his hips too! He's sun-bleached like crazy
default_sad.png

Cutout4.jpg

Cutout5.jpg

Then we have Royal, just love this colt's head, it's quite photogenic! He loves giving kisses too as you can see by a couple of the photos
default_wub.png

Cutout6.jpg

Cutout7.jpg

Cutout8.jpg

Cutout9.jpg

Cutout11.jpg

And last but no least is Royal's pretty momma, just love her head and big doe eyes too!
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

Cutout12.jpg

Everyone looks awesome..Is that roaning I see in Phoenix's flanks??? Hmm might be pintaloosa after all... Nice pics...

Nice pictures, very photogenic group!

I think Phoenix would look lovely in my pasture,

and Royal can come along too with his high white

socks.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

.Is that roaning I see in Phoenix's flanks??? Hmm might be pintaloosa after all...
Yes he's getting some white hairs in on his flanks, not sure if it's appy coming in or if it's sabino!
default_wacko.png
He does not have any other appy characteristics yet, no mottling etc..

Nice pictures, very photogenic group!I think Phoenix would look lovely in my pasture,

and Royal can come along too with his high white

socks
Phoenix is quite the cutie and the "baby" of the group, the other two boys KNOW they are boys, Phoenix has his days but most of the time he'd just rather play, eat or sleep lol Not sure if Royal has white legs or not, he still has his baby fuzz on them as I wanted to leave hair on there for fly protection, everyone swears he has high whites, but not sure
default_unsure.png

Wow, Cristina, what handsome boys you have!! Everyone of them has something unique--and adorable. You had a very good foal crop.
default_aktion033.gif

They all look wonderful! I love Royal's nose-- it looks SO kissable!
hehe yes it is, and he sure loves kisses
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

Wow, Cristina, what handsome boys you have!! Everyone of them has something unique--and adorable. You had a very good foal crop.
Thanks Karla!
default_biggrin.png
Would have loved to have a filly or two, but with boys like these I can't complain!

precious precious horses.
love them all.
Thanks!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back