Just a Cute Banner

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Well... I have tried and tried to make nice banners for myself. None of the ones I've made have turned out to be anything I'd want to show off
default_unsure.png
default_unsure.png
default_unsure.png

I like being able to rotate different banners each month for my LB Ad (the banners above and on the salesboard). I wanted one to show off a couple of my 2008 foals and Mary Lou's rate was so reasonable!!! The good job Mary Lou does and reasonable rate makes me feel :DOH! :DOH! :DOH! when I think on the hours I spent trying to make a nice ones myself!!! Like a dog with a bone, I kept trying and trying!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

Just am proud of it (below) and wanted to share if with you all... a little sneak peak. It will be up in the month of May
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Ducky%20and%20Passion.jpg

And, you may have seen most or all of these before, but here are the other great ones that Mary Lou made for me:

Bacardi%20Banner%20by%20Mary%20Lou%20whinnyformec.jpg
-
whinnyforme5new.jpg
-
DunIT%20Banner%20by%20Mary%20Lou%20whinnyformeb.jpg

whinnyforme4new.jpg
-
Destiny%20Banner%20By%20Mary%20Lou%20whinnyformea.jpg
-
whinnyforme6new.jpg

And for what it may or may not be worth, my hours of trying came up with only two "homemade banners" that I could use!!!

DunIT%20Foals%202008%20Banner.gif
-
Whinny%20For%20Me%20Farm%20--%20DunIT%202%20--%20April%202008%20Banner.gif

(the contrast between my homemade ones and Mary Lou's is pretty apparent, huh?)
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for looking and thank you again, Mary Lou, both for the design work and for the affordable advertising opportunities you offer on LB -- It's the best deal going
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Kim!!! Mary Lou combined two separate shots of them to make it look like they posed together... It just mystifies me!!!
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Jill the two with the flashing sales/foals always cought my eye, i think you did pretty good!
default_smile.png

I love them all, but that first one is toooooo cute
default_wub.png

Don't sell yourself short Jill, you actually did a great job too!
default_aktion033.gif

But I understand, sometimes its just easier and less painful to get someone else to do it!

They look great!
default_yes.gif

Thanks, Ladies
default_smile.png

I'm so stubborn that I may try and tweak my skills at banner making because I'd love to know how to make them as nicely as Mary Lou does!!!
default_worshippy.gif

Mary Lou does a great job, I didn't realize she designed the banners! They are awesome!
default_aktion033.gif

Jill-what program do you use to make your own? The two you made with the flashing words caught my eye when they were up, I clicked on them more than once!
default_wink.png

Mary Lou does a great job, I didn't realize she designed the banners! They are awesome!
default_aktion033.gif

Jill-what program do you use to make your own? The two you made with the flashing words caught my eye when they were up, I clicked on them more than once!
default_wink.png
Hi, Kim
default_smile.png

What I did was used Roxio PhotoSuite to make to identical banners except that on has writing and one doesn't. Then, I used an animated gif program to combine those two images as the two frames of an animated gif
default_yes.gif

Jill

Latest posts

Back