June/July Journal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wantminimore

Reaction score
I got my Journal in the mail today and as always there's a beautiful horse on the cover
default_wub.png

There are a lot of reasons why. It doesn't matter now, apologies have been made, issues are getting out. Lewella said the digital version of the August/September is almost ready to go on line and the print will follow shortly after.

As an advertiser (2 ads in June/July) - it was disappointing that my ad was not out in time for Congress, but I had an apology given and I understand the circumstances and well, its going to get better. So I am willing to give them a bit more time to get back on track!

Thanks Journal staff!

There are a lot of reasons why. It doesn't matter now, apologies have been made, issues are getting out. Lewella said the digital version of the August/September is almost ready to go on line and the print will follow shortly after.

As an advertiser (2 ads in June/July) - it was disappointing that my ad was not out in time for Congress, but I had an apology given and I understand the circumstances and well, its going to get better. So I am willing to give them a bit more time to get back on track!

Thanks Journal staff!
I didn't know they had it online. How do I find it online? I also haven't heard any reasons why it is so late. I think not only advertisers should know, but all the subscribers. I rarely get on the forum, so maybe the answers have been on here, but I've not seen/heard anything.

I didn't know they had it online. How do I find it online? I also haven't heard any reasons why it is so late. I think not only advertisers should know, but all the subscribers. I rarely get on the forum, so maybe the answers have been on here, but I've not seen/heard anything.
As an "advertiser" I hadn't heard, however I DID know why is was late because it was posted HERE on LB. The reasons made sense, though I forget them now. I still love AMHR and I am looking forward to putting out my "After Nationals" ad in the Journal!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
I love the Journal, with all the great AMHR horses in it.

Oh and the online one can be seen on their home webpage.
default_yes.gif

Has everyone received their Journal? Fortuantly being here at Nationals I grabbed a copy but have not recieved mine in the mail.

I have not received mine and my neighbors haven't either....

I got mine yesterday, here in OK. Funny, it said that they expected the Aug/Sept issue to be on time. Guess not, huh?
default_rolleyes.gif

Ah, the trick is to get hubby to go check the mail today LOL. It came today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back