Jumping?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paula is definitely a huge fountain of knowledge for all on this! Great photos and advice. I might also mention there are several DVD's available on training a mini for hunter/jumper. I like Patty Cloke's "Training for Hunter". You can get it online at several mini sites (mine came from Star Lake Tack). Though geared toward the show ring, the training process is the same for just "fun" too. Easy to watch and understand. My 9 year old niece picked up on the things instantly. You might want to check it out.

MORE pictures!!

I actually took these pictures in March 2014 while at a barn for a meeting of the ECMHC (East Coast Miniature Horse Club). I don't know all of the people, nor the horses or their sizes - I just took pics...

14mar22ecmhc933.jpg
14mar22ecmhc938.jpg

14mar22ecmhc947.jpg
14mar22ecmhc954.jpg

14mar22ecmhc949.jpg

14mar22ecmhc951.jpg

Some more pics in a minute...
I Love this Idea! So clever Thank you!

One thing I know I have found that works for jumps is the dog agility jumps for the larger dogs. Sometimes you can find them at a good price and not nearly as expensive as some of the smaller horse ones.

Latest posts

Back