Julep Cup Photos by Event Photo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie Ballard

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knew when the Julep Cup photos would be up on the website of the photographer that did the show, www.eventphoto.net

The Julep Cup was July 8,9,10...and I've emailed them twice, no reply and called by no one answers the phone and no answering machine. They did put a clickable link on their site for the Julep Cup...but when you click on it...you get a blank white page. Know several people wanting to order pics.

I have been keeping a watch on it too, they took a long time in getting the pictures up from the TN AMHA show too. But Eastern Championships are soon and I may as well wait and order pictures from there instead. They will probably be posted sooner.

OH great...didnt realize they were doing the Eastern Championships too.

They aren't thank goodness, but I meant was we would probably have those pictures before Julep Cup the way they are going. Don't know who is doing the Championships shows. Who was the photographer at the Western Championships? They usually us the same for all three and then I know Liz is photographer for AMHA World.

Someone just emailed said they'd spoken to her and the weekend after the Julep Cup, she was at a show and the heat messed up her equipment and it would be several weeks before she could get the pictures from the Julep Cup up onto her website.

I hate it for her, I really do, but thats alot of lost sales. The photos from the Area 3 show the weekend after Julep Cup were up within 5 days of the show being over. Different photographer, this one also did Fletcher this year. I have really already lost interest in the photos she took since we do have another show just around the corner. The best time to get people to buy your pictures is within a week after the show. Usually after that most do lose interest.

Oh well, thats just the way it goes.

Added, she could have at least put that on her website instead of a blank page.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back