Julep Cup On-line Showbill

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie Ballard

Reaction score
The MAMHC website now has ALL the information you need to show at the 2006 Julep Cup at the beautiful Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, KY on July 21-23.

MAMHC has WAIVED late fees as long as you get the paperwork to show manager Charlotte Chowning....full details are on the club site at:

EDITED 7/13/6: Here is Charlotte's email is [email protected]

Julep Cup Show

Entries look good so are expecting a really nice show.

Julep Cup High Point entry form is on the website too!

Last edited by a moderator:
The late fees are waved too! I was excited that the club was doing the " one horse in 3 classes- rest of the horses classes are free. We are going to use it for some jumping classes and Liberty that we couldn't justify before.

I really enjoy showing at the Kentucky Horse Park. Its such a beautiful place. Since the horses were already cleaned up, we used the great scenery last year to take some really nice pictures.

I wasn't gonna go, but what the hay, sent Charlotte an email and I am in. Taking my harness bronc down.

One correction on the contact info, the email addy is wrong, change the min in her addy to mini and you will get it to her.

Hope to see you there, I will be the fat person with the red and white corgi and loud butt of a black pinto stallion.

My tri corgi girl was gonna come but she is in heat so she stays HOME!

Heck, will have an empty bed in my room at the LaQuinta........

oops...I fixed the link on the MAMHC site! Sorry for the confusion...had it right on one line and wrong on another...but good to go now!

Just a reminder..Julep Cup starts Friday...July 21, 22 and 23 at the Kentucky Horse Park, Lexington, KY....just off I-75 at Ironworks Blvd.

Latest posts

Back