Judge My Horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~katie~

Reaction score
I am going to be purchasing this 3 year old 32 inch stallion (will be gelded in October along with Leo) for many reasons. One is to give Leo a buddy since the big horses are too rough with him. Two is so I can have another 4-H showing horse. Three, for my younger cousins who love to be around minis but are slightly intimidated by Leo's 36" plus head and neck stance. So just tell me the following:

1-I already know that he's a chocolate palomino but do YOU like his coloring?

2-How good to you think his conformation is?

3-Do you think he's do good in some WCMHR shows and if so which types?

4-I think he has some slight Dwarf characteristics, what do YOU think?

Thanks so much and oh I forgot the most important reason to be getting him. . .I will be training him to be taken to nursing homes within the next year or so. Thanks so much for all your help!

whisper02.jpg

whisper01.jpg

Hi katie unless you already own this horse the fourm rules dont allow for getting opinions and to be honest....

my guess is with all the threads lately saying those that give opinions are elitest or other terms meaning the same thing I dont know you would get the different opinions you would like.

My suggestion to you is to PM those that you feel you respect and get some ideas and opinions that way.
smile.gif

Sorry, since you do not actually own this horse already, you may not offer him up for critique. Once you actually do own him, feel free to do so again at that time. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back