JPF Jimmy Dolittle

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
So what do you think of my boy. I know you have seen him before but these are better pics of his body and his personality. Yes this is Koda Bears Sire.

JimmyD002.jpg

JimmyD001.jpg

The thing that I love most about this boy is his personality. In the 13yrs we have been a team he hasn't ever once stepped out of line. He is the sweetest most loveable boy as are his offspring. Not once has he tried to nip or rear. His attention is on me at all times even while hand breeding with him. I can honestly say we are a team. When I drive him he puts his full trust in me. He has very high knee action and can trot by my side while I am walking without ever stepping in front of me. And by the way I have short legs so I don't walk very fast. I know he would love to sire more foals but my mares are retired from breeding and now we just enjoy our family as it is. Two foals remain here to live out their days. In my mind this is as it should be. One big happy family.

Hubba Hubba!!

I've been after Marie to show the real, sexy Jimmy, so when I saw these photos at Daryl's, I sat bolt upright and asked, "Has Marie seen THESE photos?"

Finally...the Jimmy I see and love!

Latest posts

Back