Joke

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassett

Reaction score
West Central Wisconsin on the Mississippi River
[SIZE=12pt]
JFG-bullet.gif
Announcements
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]THE SALE CONTINUES... [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]If You Haven't Ordered Your Copy, Order Yours NOW!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Make Hallmark Cards Right From Your Computer![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]What A Deal Too!![/SIZE]

For today only, we are going to continue our amazing sale on Hallmark Card Studio!!! This is such a fantastic program, and our response was just too good to not continue this glorious deal. Order yours now before the price increases!!!!!!!!

WOW! [SIZE=10pt]We've featured lots of card-making software, but seriously, who makes cards better than Hallmark? And with Hallmark Card Studio you can make amazing Hallmark Cards right from your own home!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I don't know how Hallmark keeps out doing themselves again and again!!! Each previous edition of the software has been good- but not this good!!! [/SIZE]

So what does this software do?

[SIZE=10pt]Basically, this it allows you make Hallmark cards right from your computer. Yes, they are authentic cards with even the "Hallmark" trademark on the back. The program comes with predesigned cards with pictures, graphics, and expressions. All you do is customize it (if you like). If you really want to make your card unique, they even have the ones where you insert your own picture (of course, you do this through your computer so it looks fantastic). [/SIZE]

And it is so easy to use!!! [SIZE=10pt]By far, I would say this is one of the easiest programs I have ever used! All you have to do is just point and click to create your cards. I was shocked!!! I mean could anything be any easier to use? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Curious about what the finished product will look like once it is printed? Check it out! It was really awesome! [/SIZE]

halmark-card-studio-2005-1.jpg

halmark-card-studio-2005-2.jpg

[SIZE=10pt]This program includes 10,000 different images, 5400 Hallmark cards, projects, and tons more! This gives you over 1 million ways to create your personalized cards. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Personally, I really like that the cards are "pre-written". It makes it so much easier. I never have to rush through the store again looking for the perfect card. It really has saved me time!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Of course, you can replace what they say with what you want to say (or add to it, modify, etc). Plus, people really dig you more custom message and what to know where you found such a personalized card. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Oh, and it's not just limited to the printing out out-dated paper cards (that's so 20th century) - you can also send e-mail greetings complete with animated pictures and sounds! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]As if all the above weren't enough, this can also do scrapbooks, calendars, and even has a really good built-in photo editor! WOW!! And just wait till you check out the event planner! Never forget to send another card - this will remind you! How cool is that??[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]All this probably sounds really expensive!!! Relax!!! Your price is just $6.97 (retail $49.95). Of course, if you live in the US shipping is FREE! Here's a link with all the info:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]http://store.worldstart.com/product.php?productid=2972[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Hurry on this one. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Last time we sold this program, they flew out the door!!![/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]And remember- the price will increase to $18.97 tomorrow!!!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
JFG-bullet.gif
Today's Joke
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Walk on Water[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]All of his life, Len had heard stories of an amazing family tradition. It seems that his father, grandfather and great-grandfather had all been able to walk on water on their 21st birthday. On that day, they'd walk across the lake to the boat club for their first legal drink.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]So, when Len's 21st birthday came around, he and his friend, Corky, took a boat out to the middle of the lake. Len stepped out of the boat and nearly drowned! Corky just managed to pull him to safety.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Furious and confused, Len went to see his grandmother.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"Grandma, it's my 21st birthday, so why can't I walk across the lake like my father, his father and his father before him?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Granny looked Len straight in the eyes and said, "Because your father, grandfather and great- grandfather were born in January. You were born in July."[/SIZE]

Back