jj in foal? new mares pictures/soon jewel too!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys. I lost you but am back. My little herd is doing wonderful! Onyx is growing like a weed. and still loved and rotten! No illness with her at all.

I found a therapy home for little snowflake..could not take a chance on her getting accidentally bred by stormy/

Sophie looks suspisiously big bellied. Misty is well as are jewel and daisy. I am at 6 and holding...............but have found myself looking at appy's of late. :>) Do know next year I will be over run with babies.

I am going to read some here and try and get caught up..have mised y'all

Hi guys. I lost you but am back. My little herd is doing wonderful! Onyx is growing like a weed. and still loved and rotten! No illness with her at all.

I found a therapy home for little snowflake..could not take a chance on her getting accidentally bred by stormy/

Sophie looks suspisiously big bellied. Misty is well as are jewel and daisy. I am at 6 and holding...............but have found myself looking at appy's of late. :>) Do know next year I will be over run with babies.

I am going to read some here and try and get caught up..have mised y'all
Glad you're back, and I think your "looking at appy's of late" is exciting news to this Auntie!!

How about some pictures!!!

Oh diane..I have ALWAYS loved those appys! The best riding horse i ever had was an appy gelding. Last big horse i bought..had my heart TOTALLY set on an appy and brought home a isabella palomino. I named her Miss'D dot..cause it was probably my last shot at an app and I blew it. She is a good girl tho so no complaints..although I still want spots!

Good to see you again..i will work on pictures!

Great to have you back again - and yes, lots of pictures please, we need to get updated with everyone!
default_yes.gif

Sophie is having that big belly sunken top and rear look. She lost last yrs foal so i am nervous. Even tho she bred stormy she had to come here bred

I am quite certain sophi is going to have a foal. It is my understanding she lost her last foal..last year. She looks too pregnant so although she nbred with stormy she just must be a hussy

She is getting quite lopsided

Here is the post i meant to send

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, now you know the drill. Pictures from the back looking down her sides, and one from the side down at her level!! LOL

Oh my goodness! Those are the cutest little Halloween pictures! Just adorable!!!!

And I see a big belly just screaming that she's growing a wonderful surprise!!

Latest posts

Back