Jill....when are you little boy's classes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sterling

Reaction score
I am excitedly waiting to hear all about it!!! When are they in the spotlight?
aktion033.gif

Yesterday they showed and they did today too, but don't know what happened today.

Yesterday, DunIT was in that 82 strong Futurity class yesterday for weanling A division colts, but did not place. However, Destiny was 8th out of 54 in his ammy halter with Erica!!!

Jill we got to see little Dun It while we were there, he is soooo cute. Reminds me alot of Ringo (in attitude) and there is something in his eyes that has the same look.
wub.gif
We were going to try and get a picture of Ringo and Dun It together before we left but time got away from us and as I mentioned in another post we were trying to beat the clock back by 5 pm so we could pick up our little dogs from the kennel. My daughter sleeps with her little "Bunny" and "Bandy" sleeps with us, it just isn't the same being home without our babies. The house is way too lonely without them. I really hate it we didn't get a pic of them together tho.
no.gif

Wow, with myself working full time now you sure miss a lot that goes on inside the forum world!

Congratulations!!!!

whistling.gif

You guys should go look at those results again...looks like another top 10 for Whinny For Me Farm.

cheers.gif

YEP YEP YEP!!!!!!!!!

Little Mr. DUNIT and ERICA got 7th in his open halter class (Stallion Foal, 28" and Under), which looks like had 39 horses in it!!! AND this is his first ever show!!!!!

AND, btw, I do think a 7th place ribbon is PURPLE!!! Woohoo!!!

I am so proud!!!

yahoo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OHHHH Mannnn that is just AWESOME!!!!!! Congratulations to you, Destiny, Dunit and Erica!!! That HAS to be exciting!!!
aktion033.gif
yes.gif
thumbup.gif
cheers.gif
YEAYYY!!!

Thanks you all!!! I'm getting ready to have a couple drinks to celebrate!!! It was either that or a candy bar...

champagne.gif

One thing is for sure, Erica doesn't over state what she thinks a horse can be. These two boys, Destiny and DunIT, for sure have lived up to and surpassed what I first thought they could be like and not just in regards to shows, but also as they've matured and the pictures and videos of them. Getting new pics / videos of them has felt like Christmas throughout the year!!!

I am just very grateful to Erica that I'll be calling them "mine" real soon, and Sunny, too
dance.gif

And OMG!!! I cannot wait until next show season and being on the other end of a couple specific show leads!!!

Jill said:
YEP YEP YEP!!!!!!!!!
Little Mr. DUNIT and ERICA got 7th in his open halter class (Stallion Foal, 28" and Under), which looks like had 39 horses in it!!! AND this is his first ever show!!!!!

AND, btw, I do think a 7th place ribbon is PURPLE!!! Woohoo!!!

I am so proud!!!

yahoo.gif

466450[/snapback]

yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
[SIZE=21pt]YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!! [/SIZE]
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS JILL, DESTINY, DUNIT and ERICA!!!!![/SIZE]

Nancy
biggrin.gif

aktion033.gif

Congrats Jill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have TWO top ten colts!!! Whooo Hooo!!!

I;m so happy for you!
biggrin.gif

I think I'll have me some chocolate cake

and celebrate with you!!!

Sandy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aktion033.gif
:
aktion033.gif

I knew they would do well!

I know how excited you must be over your little guys...congratulations
aktion033.gif

Destiny was 8th out of 54 in his ammy halter with Erica!!!
Well it was not 8th..........he got 5th in that huge class. Been so busy, up until 2-3am then up at 6 again, but had to be online for just a few to get some homework turned in.

Will call tommorrow Jill.

Latest posts

Back