Jesse left us a little something to remember him by......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiLo Minis

Reaction score
I sold Jesse (MiLo's Just For The Ladies) to a lady last fall who was looking for a calm, dependable driving horse. Jesse suited the bill perfectly but has been sorely missed around here. This will be his last foal crop as he is now a very handsome gelding. Our first foal born this year is a colt of his out of Armando's Simply Elegant, and sure looks a lot like his daddy! Has his wonderful temperament and I think will be every bit the show horse Jesse was if not better. This is Maple Mountain Just Desserts - a blue eyed grullo with a blaze and socks on the back:

Desi1.jpgDesi4.jpg

Our second foal is also one of Jesse's, out of Misty Creek Fire Dancer, but doesn't look at all like him although again has his wonderful temperament. This one is really colourful (like mom!) with loads of leg! This is Maple Mountain Pandemonium a sorrel sabino with one blue eye.

Pandemonia6.jpgPandemonia2.JPG

I am thrilled with both these colts so much like daddy but each so different. Desi is smaller and likely going to finish A size while Pande is going to be a beautiful B!

Congratulations on your two lovely colts!

Beautiful babies!
default_wub.png

They are both STUNNING, but I especially love the little grullo boy. What a gorgeous head he has. Congratulations!

You know I love them!!! <3 They are even more handsome in person and have a wonderful presence about them. They are both awesome little guys and with their daddy's temperament they are going to be a joy to have around. Their daddy was one of my favourites of Lori's. Lucky for me I can get my foal fix every weekend.

Latest posts

Back