Jerry Washburn Memorial Pacific Coast Classic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

love_casper

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif

My stallion Freedom (CCMF Frankie Blue Eyes) and I are going to the So Cal MHC Jerry Washburn Memorial Pacific Coast Classic Show at the L.A. Equestrian Center, Burbank, CA. This Saturday and Sunday.
default_laugh.png

Anybody on here going? Would love to meet you!

I'll be the one showing a blue eyed pintaloosa in Liberty, Stallions, and Color. Knowing him, he'll be finding multiple ways to draw attention to himself.
default_rolleyes.gif
And we'll probably be followed around by his fan club compiled of a bunch of kids from the camp I teach at, they all love him. It's our first AMHA show, and we picked this one purely out of convenience as I live 1 block from the LAEC and he's boarded right there.

Whooooooooo, can't wait to see how he does and meet some forum buddies!

So who's going, which horses are you bringing, what classes? See you then!!!!

default_new_multi.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

I'm going! I'm not bringing horses but I'll be cheering you on.
default_aktion033.gif
My husband and I will be going on Saturday for sure. We're driving in from Camarillo and I can't wait.

Since you will have an entourage of kids, I bet I'll be able to find you pretty easily.
default_laugh.png
If not, where will you be when you're not in a class?

I would love to meet other forum members, too. Anyone else going??

Rebecca

P.S.-Alex, I also have a horse named Ghost and a pony named Princess!

Oh cool, I'll see ya there!!

As for where we'll be........ I haven't quite figured that out yet. lol. We'll probably be driving Dad's truck out there, parked probably where the trailers are. Stallion will be wearing blue stuff - blue blankie, main cover, and tail bag if he doesn't buck it off (again!). So past all the stall barns and by the truck more than likely.

And we might be able to borrow a friend's little red trailer, just as a place to put him for a while. But not sure on that yet.

He just got his new clip job today, he looks so cute and naked! I'm so excited!!!!

Latest posts

Back