Jerald Carts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim

Reaction score
I am going to sell one of my Jerald carts, but have no idea what to ask for it. I know that they keep their value quite well, but I was hoping that someone might know what they typically sell for used in very good condition. Here are the specs:

open wheel

49" shafts

black w/ gold stripes

stirrups

cover included (but no wheel covers)

I also have a pair of 24 inch wooden wheels - does anyone know what those go for?

Thanks for any input!

I sold one just like you described. It was black with white pinstripping, cover & wheel covers, very good shape (the typical where in places, but overall great), 49" shafts. I sold it for $1000, but it was to a friend. I would say you could easily get anywhere from $1000-$1200. Show carts hold their value if they are in good shape.

But the only thing is shipping. I couldn't ship a show cart for under $300. So you got to take that into exception to if the buyer is from out of state.

lf your cart will fit Fossil Holly from the club will buy it from you. l called her but she's not home right now.
default_biggrin.png

Oh, man, sorry, that sounds like a real junker.
default_unsure.png
You'll never be able to sell it
default_no.gif
so I'll be nice and offer to take it off your hands for, say, $300?
default_laugh.png
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wink.png

Leia

Oh, man, sorry, that sounds like a real junker.
default_unsure.png
You'll never be able to sell it
default_no.gif
so I'll be nice and offer to take it off your hands for, say, $300?
default_laugh.png
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wink.png

Leia
LOL :DOH!

Wish so bad I could afford a Jerald So bad..
default_wacko.png

Actually sold my Jerald above for various reasons. I show A minis and the cart just seemed too big. The shafts were longer and the cart overall, was heavier. It was an older style jerald and the shafts didn't turn in as well.

But I bought a Graber show cart instead. They are built just like Jeralds, but I found this one was lighter to pull and the shafts turned in more.

But I know, I was crazy.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back